•𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞•

He really had to sneak up on her like that did he? She huffed in annoyance. Now she has to dance it all over again.

The time was 700 am and Lantana walked into the quite empty great hall. A few bread pieces were already served but she could tell that wasn't all.

She quickly took a seat at the near end of the Slytherin table, her back straightened and legs crossed gracefully.

She took a look around on the table and considered her food choices.

She wanted to try a pretzel but quickly changed her mind, reminding herself of the calories in it.
She continued to skim through her food options and finally stopped at the cucumbers, ham and white bread.

255.

255 calories.

Madame B would've certainly fainted at that prosperous amount. But since they clearly don't have anything less it was her best option for now.

She made herself a plain sandwich and ate slowly. 24 bites and then a gulp of water. That way she will stay full longer.

Severus' POV:

I sip my tea slowly, observing the few students early entering the hall

They somehow always come when there's food but arrives late for my classes. I scoff under my breath, my eyes catching on the new Romanova girl.

I had nearly been killed this morning by her little knife, I thought while I studied her actions.

Her eyes darted from one meal to another with a small frown on her face. She sat still for a second before making a small sandwich and pouring herself a glass of water.

That will certainly not keep her full till lunch time and she'll most likely to slack off in my class if she'd continue like that.

The rest of the school soon pour in to eat breakfast and I mentally groan to myself. Why did they all have to be so loud?

     I finish my food and raise myself from the food table, eager to get away.

Lantana's POV:

Lantana briskly walk to the DADA classroom and quietly enter. A man with a mechanical eye sat and talked to himself, not noticing her until she sat down with a quiet thump.

     "Your early Miss Potter" he said with an American accent.
     "For Hydra's sake, it's Romanova" she grumbled, her Russian accent coming out at the end.
     "Yes.." he replied quietly, pondering on something.

     The classroom doors open and a few Gryffindors walk in, three, to be precise.

One had a weird scar on his forehead and another carrot hair. If Lantana hadn't had enhanced smell she couldn't have listed where a dirty stank came from.

Lastly there was a girl with bushy hair who shushed the boys beside her looking towards Lantana.

     They really thought that she didn't see them.
The scared boy walked forward, extending his hand.

"Hello, my names Harry, Harry Potter"

I thought about shaking his hand for a second but decided against it. What if he had a knife under his sleeve or—

     "Your supposed to sha-" he started.
     "I know, I'm not uneducated" Lantana scoffed, turning away from him.
Potter walked back to his friends and started whispering to them.

     Lantana used her enhanced hearing and listened to them.

     "How rude!"
      "What did you expect Hermione?, she's a Slytherin!"
"She's my sister Ron"
     "Yeah, one that you've barely talked to!"
     "I-"

The rest of the fourth years enter the classroom and the man with his Strange eye started the lesson.

HEY YALL!!!
I'm finally backkkk!! I hope you had a great new year and all! Anyways, I'm now continuing my Undercover book even though I still have a lot of other projects.

I've been sucked into the Phanfictions and I literally can NOT stop reading them.

I'll update as soon as I can,

Grace