•𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨•

Chapter two; „Decisions".

Warning; none

Words; 598

~~
     "How secure is the school" she finally asked.
     "Very Miss" he replied.

                              "Then I'll do it."
~~

"Right then, it's settled, you will be attending Hogwarts fourth year" Dumbledore told Lantana. "Professor Snape will help you find you're supply's tomorrow at Diagon Alley" he declared.
     "Can I have a word with you Headmaster?" Strange asked.
     "Of course-Miss Romanova please make you're way to Minerva's office please follow Bertha (I couldn't find the owls name bc he already gave Hedwig to Harry), she will lead you" Albus said. Lantana quietly nodded in reply and scurried off with the owl.

Silence was the only thing acceptable. She took one last glance backwards and followed the owl through the massive halls and many stairs. Bertha suddenly turned a corner and Lantana quickly followed. She almost bumped into a man dressed in all black as she looked up at him.

She barely glanced at the man saying a quiet 'excuse you Mister', almost forgetting that she was new here. In the Red room her ranks was surprisingly high as it surpassed all the other kids.
"Who do we have here?" he asked glumly. He hadn't liked the way she glared at him, not even apologising after she bumped into him. Silly girl.

But he couldn't help but notice the similar features she had. Her hair was a dark shade of red- a small tinge of orange too- that reminded him of Lily. But also her green eyes same colour as his school bully only a darker and less... clear. They were dull that was for sure.

"I'm new here, Sir" she replied respectfully. She could almost sense that he would be like Madame B.
     "Very well, I'll deduct ten points from whatever house you're sorted in Miss...?"   
     "-Romanova, Agent twel-" she told the last part totally slipping her mind. She was so used to saying her agent number she never noticed. Severus only raised an eyebrow at this.

How could this young girl be an Agent.? Could she be one of You-Know-Who's spies? No he should've, known he's one of Voldemorts most 'loyal followers'. He would have to keep an eye out for this one.
      "Where are you heading Miss Romanova?" he questioned calmly.
     "The Deputy Headmistress' office Sir" she replied. So polite, he had thought, trying to read the young girls mind- without succeeding.
     "Alright., run along".

               MEANWHILE IN THE HEADMASTERS OFFICE.

     "Sit down Stephen" The Headmaster told him.
     "It's Doctor Strange" he corrected- slightly annoyed. He settled down on the old chair and looked at Albus straight in the eye. "Look-I've meddled with time to get her here and if anything bad happens, it can effect the future. Meaning I want a guardian to look after her" he explained.
     "Don't worry my dear boy I can" the wise man assured. The sorcerer looked distrustfully at him and shook his head.

     "I want someone that I know- who I can trust and someone that can help Ana with her magic" he sighed pausing.
"Go on my boy!"
"I want Wanda Maximoff to come here." he told him.

Albus was more than shocked to know that this... sorcerer would know such a powerful witch.

"Of course my boy" he replied rather too quickly for Stephens liking.
"Great, I'll come by at the start term and bring her" he bid and opened a portal to the New York sanctum.

After he had left the Headmaster already had a marvellous plan in his head- but before that, he had to inform the Potter family.