•𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫•

(A/n; HI YALL!! TYSM FOR 300 READS LUKE WHATTTTTT.?!! Anyways I'm gunna continue this and just write what I think and edit it once the whole book is done!! Enjoy)

She was now walking back to her dormitory, remembering every turn and stairs they took. She quickly had memorised almost the whole castle.

When she finally came in front of the portrait it was no doubt that the password was pureblood. She scoffed at how ironic it is since she's a halfblood.

She tried to avoid any physical and social contact as she was reminded that there's only one first place from the red room. And unlike other games, there were no second or third place. The only way you get to the top is to climb on the bodies of others and trample them down and build you're own 'stairs'.

She shivered at the thought and lay in bed sleepless.

The next morning she woke up at exactly 430 am and went to stretch. Her roommates were asleep and she quietly shuffled through her suitcase and found a pair of red ballet shoes.

She'd always thought she was special because of the colour. But they just wanted produce another strong and famous widow on their side. The red widow. And she'd say that they almost succeeded.

She tipped through the silent halls of Hogwarts and easily found an empty room close to the potions class to practice in. She had done this everyday the past 8 years of her life and it was already a routine that she was used to.

She pulled out a small music box and opened it as a melodic yet sad song came out. It was this song she'd remembered her mother hum to her when she was younger.

She put her hair in a slick bun and put on some leggings and leg warmers.

(I don't usually do a picture but here ya go)

(You could choose this or anything you'd deem fit cuz i ain't a ballerina)

I stood in position and slowly started my routine.

Severus' POV;

I hear faint music as I sip a cup of tea in my chambers. I put my cup down and throw on my robes, muttering a cleaning spell.

I ext my chambers and walk through the halls as I lead towards the sound. I go past my classroom and stop a few doors away from it. I put my ear on it and hear shoes tapping and small pants.

I SWEAR JF THIS IS WEASLEYS PRANKS.

I storm through the door only to see Miss Romanova in...

Ballet gear...?

She snaps her head at me and the music stops. I feel something swoosh past me in less than a second and turn around to see a rusty old pocket knife.

I stay silent and leave, closing the door after me. I couldn't believe that a student had a weapon. All this time. And it all happened in less than 5 seconds.