•𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞•

A/n; I'm not gunna write the following chapters as detailed and good but I will make them readable and enjoyable!

"James! Great to see you my boy" Albus greeted his ex-student.

The next day there was a knock on Lantanas door. She quickly got dressed and opened it to reveal Snape.

"Ready to leave Miss Romanova?" He asked. She only nodded and kept quiet. "Hold onto me" Snape said as he took out his wand to apparate. As he did he held onto Lantana.

As they appeared in Diagon Alley, Lantana straightened herself to not look around in awe. She didn't want to be caught off guard.

Severus had no idea what was going on in the young girls mind but he definitely knew something changed.
He hadn't had time to process before Albus handed over the girl, just as the Potter boy.

-

After a few hours they were done shopping and were now back at the castle.
It was two days before start of school year and she was very nervous.

Lantana had also noticed that she was unsure how to dress due to the warmer weather. She was used to cold winters and storms, very different.

She hadn't been sorted yet and right now she was wandering the school grounds.
She'd wondered where they exercise. They had fields and a big arena- or 'pitch'- but it surely was not for that kind of exercise.

She was still in her old clothes- military boots, black winter pants, a thin inner T-shirt and a jacket.

She had taken off the jacket though. Otherwise she would sweat to death.

She had started running laps around the front field of the school now, trying to find a target practice.

I was standing inside, looking at Miss Romanova. She had started running laps around the place and I scoffed. Who would do that freely?

It was September 1st and Lantana was standing with the first years, ready to be sorted.

They entered the hall and her eyes quickly darted to the tables in the side. She observed the ceiling and wondered if she'd get dripping wax on her head.

She patiently waited until Professor McGonnagle said her 'name'.

"Lantana... Potter"

She silently scoffed as the students started to murmur between themselves.

"Romanova,.." she corrected as she walked up to the stool. She slowly sat down as the sorting hat was placed on her head.

"Oh how long I've waited Mistress Potter"  the hat said in her mind. She immediately frowned and started to force it out of her head.

"Get out of my head or I will make you" she hissed. "Give me a few seconds shall we?" The hat said. She slowly nodded as it slipped into her memories.

Russia-

A small child, age of 8, was taken into a room and handed a gun. A small while later a guard brings in someone with a sack over their head. A commander orders the small girl to shoot and she blindly listens. The man then praises her.

Back.

"Now get out of my head!" She repeated.

"Very haste I see. Mhmm ambitious. Smart, sharp, cunning, sly strong and courageous. Great leader. Very hard one here" the hat thought out loud.

Lantana scanned over the tables and saw a 13 years old looking kid look back in shock at her.

"SLYTHERIN"