•𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱•

A day had gone by and I'm on my way to the muggle studies. Honestly, I do not know why these Britts have such strange names.

     I push open the class doors and see the bushy haired owl sit and whispering with her friends, turning quiet when she meets my eyes.

I keep eye contact until she breaks off first and I take a seat in the front of class.

     Soon a few Hufflepuffs and Slytherins enter and the class starts getting louder.

Suddenly, the doors fly open and a woman no older than 30, enter, her slightly wavy red hair behind her.

     "Hello class, I am Professor Maximoff and I'll be teaching your muggle studies" she introduced, the word muggle seeming unfamiliar on her tongue. 

      Maximoff, I ponder, I've heard that name before, I swear on it. But from where?

     "Today we will learn about what the muggles call, World War II, or WWII" Professor said, a slight tremble on her lips.

"War?!" A bleach blonde kid scoffs, "muggles are weak, how can they cause war?".
     The other Slytherins seem to agree with their prince and nod to each other.

"You wouldn't know, you've never been through any hellish torture"!I growl under my breath.

     "What was that, Potter?" He mocked.
     I turn and glare at him with my stale blue eyes.

Before things get to escalate I hear the Professor calling out attention.

"World War II was a traumatic and tragic time for a lot of people, especially Jews." She began, "but in the time of black and white with shades of grey in between rose a hero, the first on ever to be born, Captain America. He wa-
s—"

Her voice drowned out my ears. Captain America? It sounded yet again oddly familiar. The sound of Professor Maximoff's voice was now heard again.

"He and a secret organisation helped bring down one of the main culprits of this war, Adolf Hitler, the tyrant, and Johann Schmidt, the commander of Hydra"

My head started pounding and I quickly clutch it, shutting my eyes together.

Breathe.

Breathe.

Brea—

"What in the bloody hell is she doing?!" The Weasley called out, pointing in my direction. Everyone stared at me while I still clutch my head.

"Class dismissed!" Professor Maximoff shouts, the footsteps of the students pushing each other to get out banging in my head.

"Breath!" I heard a voice in my head.

Breath!

In, out. In, out.

I slowly calm down, looking up into my professors blue eyes.

"How?..."

"You might not remember me but... you may remember my twin brother.., Pietro..."

I gasp.

No this couldn't be...

"Wanda?"

"Yes" she smiled widely. "I'll help you to control your magic Lani" she assured.