27

The DTAC photo books are out. The relaxed summer photoshoot was fun and romantic for Mile and Apo. Mile thinks he might honestly get some of the pictures framed. All they need now is a shared house to put them up in.

THC winds down with a special event on July 1

THC winds down with a special event on July 1. Mile and Apo wear matching cowboy shirts under leather jackets. Couple outfits is their love language. Together always is their motto.

Mile sings

Mile sings. He looks at Apo during while singing "I never told anyone that I loved, just having only you." Apo nods his head. He's had his hands up, doing little dances, recording with his phone, hyping Mile up as usual.

During the after-party, Mile follows Apo around everywhere, just like Apo complained to Woody on stage. The one time he takes his attention off Apo to talk to a female crew member, he regrets it. Jealous Apo starts aggressively patting - or smacking - Mile on the back to regain his attention.

•••

Mile and Apo have a Srichand tea party live event on July 3. Three days later, they've got a Hello Engfa interview followed by a promotional event for Man Suang.

"There you go. That's it." Apo unbuttons Mile's dress shirt a bit more. "Get that heaving bosom on display."

Apo gazes in awe up at Engfa as she attempts to make her way down the stairs blindly for comedic purposes. Looking at Apo, Mile finds himself hoping she trips. He hates what Apo has turned him into.