Ryah(passing out)

"Ry, you ready?" My sister asked from the room across the hall. "Yep," I said popping the P. We said goodbye to our mom and walked out the door. I felt a migraine coming on but I didn't want to worry my sister so I popped some Advil and got in the car.

The school day went by in a blur, when we were done I went home to pack for the pool party. I was super excited about the party as this was the first one I have been to in forever. I heard a tapping at my window.

"Yes?" I asked opening the window to see my neighbor Prudence. "Hey girl, are you ready?" We were going to go together. "Yes, let me tell my mom that we're leaving and then we can go." I couldn't drive yet, being 15 but Prudence could since she was a couple months older than me making her 16.

"Mom, Prudence is here, we are going to head out," I said walking into her office. She was on the phone and gave me a thumbs up. I grabbed my jacket and bag and then walked out the front door. "PrUuDeE, come on. I'm ready," I yelled out. "Don't call me that," she said shortly getting in her car.

"Oh, I totally will now, maybe it'll grow on you," I said smirking at her and she reached to playfully punch my shoulder. I turn fast to avoid her and regretted it right away, my headache coming back. I tried not to flinch and hoped she wouldn't notice.

Once we arrived I got out of the car racing Prudence to the door. I got to the door and felt out of breath, "Ry, you okay? You're looking a bit pale," Prudence pointed out. "I'm fine, let's go in!" I yelled ringing the doorbell. "HEY GUYS," The twins yelled opening the door. "Vera, Tara, good to see you!" Prudence said as I winced at the loudness in their voices.

Prudence shot me a concerned glare and we set our stuff down coming inside. "Girls, go change the pool is ready and warm," Mrs Barker hollered to us from outside. All five of us decided on rooms and went to change.

Vera and Tara in their rooms, Prudence in the upstairs bathroom, Tex in the downstairs bathroom, and I took Prudence's place when she was finished. We ran outside after getting ready and jumped in. "C-c-c-cold," I stuttered and they laughed at me.

I quickly warmed up, shrugging off the nausea, dizziness, and headache. It was hard to focus with a pounding headache but I had to push through. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a strong force pushing me into the pool.

I turned around to see Tex standing behind me out of the pool laughing. "Texandra! How could you," I yelled getting out and chasing her around the yard. I grabbed some water and stood beside the pool.

"Ryah, are you sure you're feeling okay?" Prudence whispered in my ear. "Hm?" I responded not realizing anyone was talking to me. "You've been staring off into the distance for like 5 minutes, are you okay?" She said again. "Prudee, I'm fi--" I attempted to grab her arm as darkness took over and I felt water engulf me.

Prudence's POV

"Ryah, are you sure you're feeling okay?" I asked her noticing that she had been staring off into the distance for a while. "Hm?" She replied coming out of her trance. "You've been staring off into the distance for like 5 minutes, are you okay?" I said again. "Prudee, I'm fi--" she stopped talking mid sentence.

I felt her arm reach for mine as her eyes rolled back. "Ryah!" I yelled reaching for her arm but missing and seeing her fall into the pool. The backyard exploded into screams as I jumped into the pool after her. "Go get your mom!" I yelled to Vera and Tara. They ran inside and Tex helped me pull her out of the pool.

She was very light so it wasn't to hard to get her out. Vera and Tara ran outside clutching a note in their hand. "Our mom went to the store, we called her and she said to call emergency services," Vera yelled running over to us. I pulled out my phone and dialed the number.