Axel(low blood pressure)

Once upon a time, a boy named Axel lived in the small town of Willowbrook. Axel was a spirited and determined young lad, always ready for adventure.

One sunny afternoon, Axel was playing soccer with his friends at the town park. As he sprinted across the field, his vision began to blur, and a wave of dizziness washed over him. Determined not to let it get the best of him, Axel pressed on, his stubbornness shining through. But suddenly, his legs gave way, and he collapsed onto the grass, much to the shock and concern of his friends.

As Axel regained consciousness, his friends gathered around him, worriedly asking, "Are you okay? What happened?"

With a sheepish grin, Axel replied, "I'm fine, just a little tired. No need to worry."

But Axel's best friend, Lily, wasn't convinced. "That's the third time this month, Axel! You can't keep brushing it off. Something's not right. We need to tell your parents and get you checked out." Was this the third time?

Axel's stubbornness flared up, and he retorted, "I'm fine, Lily! It's just a little dizzy spell. No big deal."

Despite his protests, Lily knew she had to involve Axel's parents. She understood that his stubbornness was just a mask for his fear and uncertainty. So, together, they approached Axel's parents and shared their concerns.

Axel's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Anderson, listened attentively to Lily's account of the fainting episodes. Concern etched across their faces, they immediately made an appointment with Dr. Collins, a trusted family physician.

At the doctor's office, Axel's heart raced with anxiety. Dr. Collins, a kind and gentle soul, reassured him, "Axel, we're going to figure out what's going on. I'll run some tests to get to the bottom of it."

Over the next few weeks, Axel underwent various medical examinations, including blood pressure monitoring and heart rate assessments. Finally, the mystery was unraveled – Axel was diagnosed with low blood pressure.

As Axel absorbed the news, he felt a mix of relief and frustration. He was relieved to have an explanation for his fainting episodes but frustrated that he had to face this challenge. Dr. Collins explained that Axel's low blood pressure could be managed through lifestyle changes, such as staying hydrated, increasing salt intake, and avoiding sudden position changes.

Axel went home devastated by what had happened "You okay Axel?" His mother asked him. "M'fine," He said rolling his eyes. When they got home he went straight to his room. Lily was sitting on his bed. "Lily, what are you doing here?" I said startled by her appearance in my room.

(We kinda switched POVs randomly here so IDK what's going on?!!?!?! Sorry)

I walked over and collapsed onto my bed "I came here to see you! How did the doctor's appointment go?" She asked. "I-I was d-diagnosed with, low blood p-p-pressure," I said and she put her arm around me.

"It'll be okay, I'm here for you, and you have your family and friends," She rubbed my back and I was holding back tears. "Let's go get something to eat, I'm hungry are you hungry, because I'm hungry," She said and I laughed at her charismatic voice.

"Yes, let's eat!" I said standing up. I got the same dizzy feeling as before. "-A-e You -k-y?" I heard Lily's voice but it was fuzzy. I reached out for her and she grabbed my arms. "Lily?" I slurred out as my vision began to blur and everything turned to darkness.

----------

"--el...xel...Axel?" I opened my eyes slowly to see my dad carrying me to the couch, Lily following close behind calling my name. "Hmmm," I groaned grabbing my head as my dad places me on the couch.

"Honey, I'm on the phone with the doctor. He says to elevate his legs to get the blood flowing and drink fluids," My mom's loud voice filled the room as she told my dad what to do. They did as they were instructed and I began to feel better.

"How're you feeling," Lily asked sitting by my feet. "Better. How long was I out?" I asked. "Only a few minutes. You passed out and I caught you, I called for your dad and he was carrying you to the couch when you woke up," She explained.

I nodded and began to sit up. It was 5:00 and I was starving. "What's for dinner?" I asked my parents. "Meatloaf! Lily, would you like to stay over?" My mother asked for Meatloaf Monday of course I've been so forgetful lately.

"Of course, I would! Let me call my mom," Lily got up and grabbed her phone, and made the call.

----------The Next Day---------------

I woke up with a pounding headache but decided I should still go to school. My mom had called and informed them of my condition and set me up with a 504 plan. I met with the principle and all that jazz.

Once I had been dropped off at school my headache started to fade, It might of been the medication I took, maybe not.

After a few hours it was time for gym. I was excused from gym class, but could participate if I chose to. I didn't really want anyone to know about my disease, at least not yet if I could keep it that way.

Halfway through warm-up my headache came back which meant the  medicine was wearing off. My brain went fuzzy "Can I go to the nurse?" I asked quickly. The coach, Mr. Johnson, nodded and I ran out of the gym. I barely made it to the nurses office before I felt everything go black.

When I woke up I was lying on a bed in the nurses office. I looked around to see the nurse on the phone with probably my mom. "Hmn," I groaned sitting up slowly. "He's awake, I'm going to let you go. If anything happens you'll be the first to know! See you soon," The nurse hung up the phone and walked over to me.

"How are you feeling?" She asked with concern in her voice. Axel rubbed his temples, trying to alleviate the lingering headache.

"I'm feeling a little better now," Axel replied, his voice still a bit groggy. "But my head still hurts."The nurse nodded sympathetically. "Headaches can be common with low blood pressure, especially when you're not feeling well. Rest and hydration are key." She said with a soft smile.

"Your parents will be here shortly," she said. "In the meantime, I want you to continue resting. I'll bring you a glass of water and some pain medication to help with the headache."

Axel nodded gratefully, appreciating the nurse's care and attention. As he sipped on the water and waited for his parents, he couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions. On one hand, he was frustrated that his low blood pressure was causing these episodes. But on the other hand, he was grateful for the support and concern he was receiving from his loved ones and the medical professionals.

Soon enough, Axel's parents arrived, their worried expressions turning to relief as they saw him sitting up and talking. They hugged him tightly, expressing their concern and assuring him that they were there for him every step of the way.

As Axel shared his experience with them, he realized that opening up about his health condition was not a burden, but rather a way to strengthen the bonds of love and support within his family. Together, they discussed the next steps in managing his low blood pressure and ensuring his well-being.

From that day forward, Axel embraced his condition with a newfound determination. He became diligent about staying hydrated, eating a balanced diet, and taking his medication regularly. He also felt more comfortable sharing his experiences with his friends and classmates, raising awareness about low blood pressure and promoting an environment of understanding