Back At My Place

Lucia Pov
.
.
.
.
Warning: Weed

I turned to face the person who was attacked, who now was on the ground. The cold air hit my bare arms, sending a shiver down my spine. I bent down and saw that the person was a girl.

"Hey, are you oka--" my words were cut short as I noticed more of the girl's features, her lion's mane of hair, hair that was colored-- MINT GREEN?! "BLIGHT?!" I grabbed her hand to help her up and she quickly swatted it away. She was looking at the ground, and I thought she was probably afraid.

I went over to get my jacket, and to give her a moment alone. I can't imagine going through what she just did.

I walked back towards the Blight and she stood rubbing her arm. "You good Blight? Who the fuck was that guy?" She still avoided eye contact with me.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she said in a quiet tone as I put on my jacket. "I'm a girl, that's just what happens, I guess." 

Now, this was the kind of talk I couldn't stand. My blood started boiling at the words Amelia had just said. "No, it's not 'just what happens', the fuck? Who told you that?" MY words were angry, but I kept my tone as soft as possible, so I didn't startle Amelia. She had already been scared enough.

"I don't know, my mom?" Why would a mom tell her own daughter something like that?

"What kind of mom says that bullshit?"

"A shitty one?"

"Yeah, no duh." I said. We both let out a little laugh. I remembered that Willow was still waiting, weed in hand. If prissy little Blight smokes, there might be a chance it would relax her a little bit. So, I said, out of the blue, "Hey Blight, do you smoke weed?"

"Uh-- yeah, I guess, sometimes," she hesitated in saying.

"You wanna join us? We have 2 more rolled up, we were gonna take 'em back to the dorm and like-- open a window or something." Why was I stuttering? I was just talking to the.. perfect... gorgeous Blight. I felt warmth spread in my cheeks. 

"I guess," the Blight said, and then looked past me at where Willow was sitting. "But, who's 'us?'" she asked with suspicion. 

"Oh, that's my roommate Willow."

"Oh, ok." I went to go get Willow and then we all went back to my dorm.

BACK AT DORM

"Hey Wills, we can just go into my room to smoke since we don't have a couch yet." I looked back at Amelia who followed me in. She was looking around the empty room. 

whatdoisaywhatdoidoshouldiofferhersomething my thoughts raced for some reason.

"Uh, do you want a water or something, Blight?" She didn't say anything, but shook her head. "Okay, well my room's this way. There's just one chair in here, so two of us will just sit on the bed." Why did I feel the need to say that? It was so obvious. Why was I suddenly getting so nervous around Blight? I walked in and Willow had already taken the chair and lit the blunt. 

I sat down on my bed and patted the spot next to me, signaling for Amelia to sit next to me, which she did, a little awkwardly. "Get comfy, Blight, it's a long night ahead of us." I said with a grin. 

Am I going crazy, or did a little blush just appear on Blight's cheeks? I smirked to myself, and then looked at Willow who smirked back. She must've noticed too. She inhaled a long breath of the weed and then handed it to me, and I did the same. I handed it to Blight and the rotation continued. I didn't feel like hot-boxing it tonight so I got up and opened my window.

We took it slow. By the end of this blunt, Willow was stoned since she had most of the first one. I was high, but not too high, and Blight seemed fine. She looks fine too.  Nope, shut up Noceda. You're better than that.

I took my stoned roommate to her room and dropped her on her bed. Walking back into my room, I saw that Blight had already lit the last blunt and was inhaling the first puff of it.

"Last one best one, right?" she said with a soft smile, exhaling the smoke through her nose. She had definitely done this before. Instead of sitting on the chair that was now empty, I took my place at the foot of the bed, one leg hanging off of it, the other underneath me. I took the blunt and took in a deep breath of it.

"Yeah, you're right," I chuckled, passing her back the blunt. "So, back at the cafe, you never really answered my question, you know." Did I get balls while getting high?

"Now, what question was that," the Blight said and then looked me in the eyes, moving her face just a little bit closer to mine. I could smell some of the weed from her breath at this distance.

"It was something along the lines of 'what's your deal, bossy boots?'." I smirked at my own wittiness earlier. My voice was barely above a whisper and our faces were pretty close at this point.

"What do you mean by that?" I could feel Amelia's warm breath as she spoke. I looked down at her lips. I was so tempted to just lean in and kiss her soft, pink lips. Instead, I just kept talking.

"Who are you?" That was when I noticed that she was looking at my lips too.

"Nobody," she said softly, looking back up at my eyes.

Willow's words on our walk echoed in my mind at that moment. 'You sleep around A LOT'. Was she right? I couldn't let her be. But this Amelia girl was just so... so...

BANG! I heard something crash across the hallway. Dammit, Willow! I ran out to see what had happened, and sure enough, Willow was face down on the living room floor. Amelia had run out behind me and now had a heavy blush on her face.

"I should probably go," she said. I felt disappointed, but she was right. 

"Okay, that's fine. I had fun tonight, Blight." I gave her a soft smile as she headed to the door.

"Same, Noceda, lets do this again sometime." She smiled and I nodded and turned back to my passed out roommate so she wouldn't see me blushing. As soon as I heard the door close I let out both my anger and excitement.

After I let out an embarrassing squeal of joy, I yelled at Willow who was still unconscious on the floor. Girl really can't handle her weed well.

"YOU JUST HAD TO RUIN THAT DIDN'T YOU?! I WAS ABOUT TO FUCKING GET SOME FROM BLIGHT FOR GOD'S SAKES! UGHHHH WILLOW!" I took off my jacket and lifted my sleeping roommate off the ground. She wasn't that heavy and I had done this before. While I was carrying her to her room, somebody came through the door.

"Hey I forgot my--" Amelia stopped in the doorway seeing me holding my limp roommate in my arms like she weighed nothing. I froze, not knowing what even to do. The mint-haired girl's eyes were wide as fuck and looking me up and down, stopping frequently at my arms. Her face turned tomato red, she shut her dropped jaw, and pointed to my room. "Cigarettes," she said so quietly that I could barely hear her from across the room. 

I started walking again and so did Amelia. Once I put Willow in her bed I heard Amelia run out and close the door quickly behind her.

I flopped on my bed and looked at the time. It was only 10, but that meant we had spent 3 hours smoking. So I was exhausted. I decided I'd text Blight

Lucia: night blight. stay safe :)

Blight: thx lucia gn

I definitely didn't smile at my phone and the fall asleep with Amelia on my mind that night.

a/n ooooh more lumityyyyy  hope yall enjoyed theyre moving quite quick hope you like it that way

1343 words :)