Finale

Lucia POV
.
.
.
.
warning: no angst

It was Christmas. I had brought Amelia to my mom's house and we had a peaceful holiday. No interruptions, no fights. For once in my life there was peace.

Amelia didn't say anything about going to her parents' place, and she seemed to want to have the night together, so we made our way back to school campus.

We walked into my dorm, the little christmas tree kinda blocking our entry.

"Let's watch a Christmas movie," Amelia said. "I'm about to fall asleep anyways, might as well."

I smiled in her direction. We sat on the couch and i turned on whatever movie showed up first. Amelia curled herself up in my arms and my hands stroked her lavender hair and scratched her scalp softly.

"Oh wait!" Amelia said as some sort of afterthought. "One more thing before you make me fall asleep."

She ran out of my dorm and was back within thirty seconds with a bag in her hands. She plopped it in my lap and then sat back next to me.

"Open it," she said with a grin.

"Uh, okay," I said with a nervous laugh. I pulled the paper off the top of the bag and saw a glimpse of green below it. I reached in the bag and pulled out the green jacket and red beanie I had lost months ago.

I kinda just held it as my jaw was dropped. "How the fuck did you even find this," I finally said, looking over at the girl by me.

"Me and Willow had to hunt for a while. It was worth it though." She smiled at me and I couldn't find anything to say so I just kissed her and then held her.

"I couldn't ask for anything more than this. Thank you," I said.

Amelia laughed lightly and said, "Consider it a thank you for everything you ever done for me. I love you."

"I love you too." I had a peaceful life, the love of my life in my arms, everything I could ever want.

Idk what that ending was i think i just needed to end it. thank y'all so much for all the support on this story, i've just lost all inspiration lately and y'all have kept me motivated. seriously thank you. i'm so glad people have liked the things i write. feel free to message me for any ideas or things you want to see in the future. love you guys.

bye.