Blast from the past

Lucia POV
.
.
.
.
Tw: kinda s/a???
2 months later

It was two weeks until Christmas. Life had been okay lately. Amelia and I were doing great, my mom was making a healthy recovery, classes were going okay.

As long as I hid myself.

I had to be careful going to class since Zander's group could be on my tail at any point. It could just be me being superstitious, but I didn't want to risk it.

Well, one more week of midterms then it was break.

"Good morning," Amelia groaned and turned over in my bed. I had been awake for a while, but she had just been sleeping peacefully next to me.

"Hey," I responded.

"Ugh, what time is it?" she grumbled. I looked at my phone.

"9," I said. "My first class isn't until 11, soooo..."

Amelia inched closer to me, giggling. She kissed me lightly, then pulled back.

"Ugh, go brush your teeth!" She said laughing loudly.

"Oh yeah, smoker breath," I laughed back. I walked to my bathroom and started brushing my teeth. Amelia came in right behind me and hugged me from behind. She only wore my shirt, which went almost down to her knees, but gawd she looked good.

"What ifffff we didn't go to class today?" She said, her face buried in my back, arms still around me.

"Am, it's midterms week, you know we can't," I replied. I spit out my toothpaste and turned to face Amelia. Holding her face, I kissed her and said, "But, we still have a couple hourssss..." We smiled at each other and she giggled while I kissed her.

Gay seggs time skip cuz i don't wanna write allat

After a couple hours, I had to head off to my music midterm after which I had a shift at the Owl House.

It was an easy test, I was always pretty great at music. I walked out of the lecture hall through the snow, thinking of how much I loved winter, the song green to blue by daniel.mp3 playing through my headphones.

I walked into the cafe, took off my coat, and put on my apron. Man, I missed my green jacket and my beanie, hadn't seen those things in a while.

I took my usual spot, serving at the coffee bar. Looking down at my notepad, I said to somebody sitting at the bar, "What can I get for you today?"

"Can I get— Lucia?!" I heard a nasally, slightly familiar voice exclaim. I looked up, and saw familiar blonde hair with pink highlights.

"Amber? I didn't know you went to Hexside?" Amber went to high school with me, and we had a... long history.

"Yeah, I'm transferring for the second semester," her annoying voice said. "I didn't know you went here either."

"Uh, yeah," I said, already annoyed with her. "Well, what can I get you?"

"Uhm, an iced coffee, and.... your number?" She said, her annoying fucking face grinning up at me.

"Hah, I'll get that iced coffee right out for you." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

I let Raine serve Amber for the rest of my shift, till Amber finally left. I finished the rest of my shift and went back to my dorm, where Amelia was already on the couch watching Frozen 2 again. She low key jump scared me, I forgot I had given her a key.

"Oh hey," she said, running up and kissing me on her tiptoes.

"Hey Am," I said after kissing her back. She went back to the couch and I sat by her. She was talking to me, something about her tests, but I was still zoned out. I couldn't shake the fact that Amber, the girl who fucking ruined my high school life, was now going to my college.

"Lucia?" Amelia snapped me out of my head. "What's wrong?"

"Oh, uh, nothing. It's just..." I didn't know if I should tell her about my exes, or if she would even be interested, or mad...

"Hey," Amelia placed her hand on my cheek, turning my head to meet her caramel color eyes. "You can talk to me about anything, you know that?"

I guess she had answered the question I hadn't even said out loud. "Well, one of my exes showed up at the cafe today. It— it's not just any ex, Amelia, she fucked up my life in school, I don't want to be around her for another 3 and a half years...." Tears began to form in my eyes, and a lump came in my throat.

"Hey, hey, you're okay," Amelia pulled me in and hugged me. "How about you just tell me what she did?"

Faggot flashback

It was a few weeks into sophomore year in high school. I finally had actual friends this year, since I had found a good group last year. But this year, there was a new girl: Amber. She had pretty blonde hair with some pink highlights. She was actually gorgeous, and she had been hanging around our group for a little while.

It was 4th period when I was passed a note:

come to the bathroom
      <3 Amber

I asked to go to the bathroom and the teacher let me.
When I got there, I called, "Amber?"

"Oh hey Lucia," Amber started walking towards me. Before I could say anything else, the blonde grabbed my face and put her lips against mine, and we'll just say I didn't not kiss back. Still kissing me, Amber pulled me into the nearest stall and backed herself against the wall. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth and she let out a soft sigh.

Separating the kiss, I asked, "What do you want?"

"I want you," Amber whispered before her lips came crashing back into mine. At these words I threw my green jacket onto the floor and felt the girls fingertips lift up the bottom of my shirt, and after she pulled it over my head I did the same to hers, then kissed her jaw, then her neck, then down her chest....

So yeah, off the bat, not the softest start to a relationship.

One night, about a week later, there was a party being held by one of Ambers other friends, and she told me to come. She ended up getting herself super drunk, as well as getting me pretty drunk. She had walked off for a while before coming back and dragging me to a random room.

Obviously when we got into the room we started making out, before she pulled off her shirt and pants, no help needed from me. I was still pretty drunk, so I pushed her onto the bed in the room and climbed on top of her, kissing her sloppily.

When I started kissing her neck, Amber moaned some words: "Choke me, Lucia." So I did. Still on top of her, I grabbed her neck and kissed her, biting her bottom lip.

Then, the door opened. There were people with phones out. Fucking recording us. I immediately climbed off of the girl, frightened. All the people in the door had their phones pointed at me, laughing. Then, I looked over at Amber, only to see that she was laughing too.

Of fucking course. How did I not know that this whole thing was a fucking trick? I grabbed the jacket I had thrown off the floor and pushed through all the people, out of the room, out of the house.

That Monday, when I got to school, everybody— everybody was fucking staring at me, some pointing, some laughing, some whispering things like "That's that lesbian who tried to take advantage of Amber," or calling me slurs under their breath. 

aight y'all the faggot flashback is over

"The best I could do was keep my head down and know what really happened, but that didn't stop my nature." I said to Amelia. "Amber was the fucking reason I got into so many fights, was suspended, lost most of my friends..."

"Lucia, I'm so sorry that all happened," Amelia grabbed my hand. "What's true though, is that you have me now." She kissed me and hugged me.

"Yeah."

a/n long-ish one today, another problem comes into the picture 😰😰 but fr what do y'all think is gonna happen with amber (not a real character from toh btw i think)

anyways hope y'all enjoyed the food my children 🍝🍝🍝