The Spot

Lucia POV
.
.
.
.
warning: it's gay

Amelia rushed into my dorm room 30 minutes before she was supposed to be there, holding a ton of makeup in her hands.

"Hey, you're early," I said whilst laying on my bed.

"Uh, yeah, my roommate is in the shower... with somebody. I'm not about to wait through that to finish getting ready," she replied. "Can I use your bathroom?"

"Uh, sure," I laughed a little bit. She rushed into the bathroom, leaving the door open.

I lay for a little while, watching Tiktok. I looked from my bed over to the bathroom right outside my door. Amelia had her elbows pressed on the counter, her face close to the mirror. Her lavender hair made me smile, giving me a feeling I hadn't had for a while.

While I was deep in my thoughts BAM something hit me in the fucking eye!

"AW FUCK!" I basically yelled. Holding my hand over one eye, I used the other to look for where the attack came from. The fucking corner of my fitted sheet hit me in the fucking eye.

"Hey, are you okay? What the fuck happened?" Amelia came rushing out of the bathroom.

Still holding my eye, I said "The fucking fitted sheet attacked me!"

She laughed at me and I laughed back. Again, something I hadn't done in a while. She sat down right by me, still faintly laughing, and pulled my hand off my eye. She examined my face, then stroked the place right where I had got hit.

"There's probably gonna be a bruise, but stop being a drama queen," she snickered, and I rolled my eyes back at her.

She still sat by me, looking down at me. Something seemed to spark in her brain after a few seconds.

"Lucia, can I try something?" she said, a huge grin forming on her face.

"Uhhh now I'm scared." I replied, scooting away a couple inches and laughing.

"Nooo, pleasee? Just trust me."

"Uhm, okay fine. Don't kill me please."

She smiled at this, ran to the bathroom, and came back with makeup in her hand. She approached the bed again and, this time instead of sitting by me, she basically sat on top of me. Not basically— she literally fucking straddled me. I blushed, AGAIN, that was something I hadn't done in awhile.

"Close your eyes," she whispered to me. I was so flustered I couldn't resist. I shut my eyes and felt something pressing against my eyelids.

"Are you fucking putting makeup on m—" I started to say, my voice barely above a whisper before Amelia cut me off.

"Shhhh.... let the master do her work," I said.

So I shut up, and let her work for about 5 minutes. I swear my heart was beating out of my chest the whole time.

"Okay, done" she said and got off of me. "Go look in the mirror."

I walked over to the mirror, and what I saw made me burst out laughing. It's not like the makeup was bad, it was just way too... girly. It made me look ridiculous.

Almost as soon as I started laughing, so did Amelia. Both of us were basically rolling on the floor laughing. After another probably 5 minutes of that, Amelia said, "Okay, I'll help you wipe it off."

So she did. Her light touches against my face were so endearing. She finished up and I went to get ready before we left for our... date.