Waited (smut/filler chapter)

filler chapter
amelia pov
.
.
.
tw: smut,(oral & fingering)

gayer time skip (like 2 days)

Lucia pushed me against the closed door of her room while she kissed me. My breathing and hers were both heavy from rushing in all the way from class. She pulled off her heavy gray jacket and threw it to the floor behind her, her mouth never separating from mine.

I felt Lucias hands going up and down my waist and sides, searching for the hem of my shirt. Once she found it she pulled it over my head and then looked me in my eyes.

A smile crept onto her face as she said "I've been waiting for this all day," and crept back toward me, grabbing my waist and pulling me to her bed. I giggled a little as she muzzled her face into my neck, planting little kisses on every spot of bare skin.

I grabbed at the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head, tossing it to the side of the bed. I put my arms around her midsection and pulled her over, the one leg that was in between mine moving to the other side of my body so that Lucia was now straddling me.

I felt her hands wandering my body; up and down my waist, playing with the waistband of my sweats, felling my breasts, until they went behind my back and unclipped my bra, which Lucia threw to the floor.

Her mouth moved back up to my mouth from by collarbone, her hands still playing with my breasts. She kissed me passionately and I moaned into the feeling of her lips on mine.

Lucia's kisses moved down my neck, chest, stomach, until she moved her whole body down and pulled down my sweatpants, leaving me in only my underwear. Her lips moved onto my inner thighs and she teased around my area until little whimpers came from my lips.

"Ngh, Lucia," I moved my hips so that maybe she'd get the hint, but she just kept kissing my inner thighs. So I used my hand to move her chin so she was looking up at me. Still breathing heavy, I whispered to her, "Now."

My tone was dominant and it obviously did something for Lucia since she immediately pulled off my underwear. Her tongue circled around my clit a few times as her hands groped up and down my body, my own hands gripping her short brown hair.

Her lips moved and she slowly made her way toward my entrance. I felt her tongue slip into me and I let out a deep sigh. She was waiting to get to the point. I had to make her get there quicker.

I grabbed her hand off of my side and moved it back down my body toward my area. Now she got the memo. She moved her face to my hips area, planting little kisses there too, and put one finger inside me.

As Lucia curled her finger and moved it in and out, I let out moans that got louder as she increased speed. Then she added another finger and I arched my back as the sensation filled my body. I moaned loudly and one hand grabbed the bedpost behind my head, the other moved Lucia's head toward my area, her tongue latching back at my clit, her fingers still going at it.

"Fuck, Lucia," I whimpered as I felt myself nearing the edge.

She let out a little "Mm," against me, and the vibrations only intensified the stimulation I felt. My fingers combed through Lucia's hair and pressed her head harder against me.

I felt the pressure inside me build up and my moans got louder and my muscles tensed and my breathing got heavier.

"Oh, fuck, Lucia please," I moaned. I tried my best not to be too loud, I had no idea if Lucia's roommate was home.

Lucia only got faster and faster until I couldn't take it anymore. As my orgasm filled my body I let out a shuddering moan and my whole body shook. Lucia licked everything up and kissed back up my body until she neared my ear and whispered "Good job."

Jesus, words of affirmation really turn me on.

And Lucia's body was just so perfect.

I looked her up and down, at her perfect abs, her hair that looked so amazing even when it was so messy.

"God, I love you Lucia," I whispered, our noses right by each other. I kissed her, biting her lip just a little bit.

"I love you too," Lucia said and kissed me back.

this prob sucks i never write this stuff BUT i feel like i owed you guys something idk

next chapter will be the finale of this story i might take a little break after that before starting the new one

anyways love you guys byeeee