Prologue

Hogwarts students were all eating their breakfast when the door of the great hall open as the Weasley's family, Tonks, Moody, the Malfoys and Black family enters much to many people's confusion Harry and Emely look up from the Gryffindor table seeing their family. "Mum dad?" asked Emely "what are you guys doing here?" asked Harry "That's what we would like to know." Lily Potter said as an orange portal appeared in front of her and a man in a red cloak exist the portal. The witches and wizards all pointed their wand towards him.

"Relax" he said making the wands disappear. "My name is Dr. Stephen Strange and I'm the one who brought all of you here so you can watch the movies of the Avengers especially about someone some of you might know." Stephen explained as the Muggleborns and half-blood who know of the Avengers are getting excited, while Emely is extremely excited to meet her hero. Harry smiles he's always wanted to meet the Avengers.

While families catch up Stephen changes the Great Hall removing tables and chairs and replacing them with couches and beanbags and cushions, and making three tables appear, one drinks table, one alcohol table (adults only with a barrier), and a food table with an assortment of snacks that would keep refiling same with the drinks.

"I'm about to bring the Avengers" warned Stephen. The People in the Great Hall look confused at his tone. Why was he warning them?

Stephen opened a portal and six people fell through two people landed perfectly the other four? Not so much.

The two that landed looked at each other and then avoided eye contact, Clint and Natasha had been arguing about the Sokovia accords for a while and they were reaching their breaking point.

Natasha helped Tony up while Clint helped Steve up, Steve and Tony began arguing while Clint and Natasha began to look around, before taking defensives stances, when Steve and Tony began arguing. While fans of the Avengers in the Great Hall are very very confused as why they're  arguing when they recently saved the whole freaking world.

Natasha and Clint roll their eyes in sync.

When Stephen finally speaks.

"Stark did nothing I did" Stephen said calmly.

"Why?" Natasha asked.

"I brought you all here to make you watch movies of your life and watch what the future holds well actually mostly the life of Clint Barton. But now I think is time to introduce yourself." Stephen replied.

"Natasha Romanoff"

"Tony Stark"

"Steve Rogers"

"Bruce Banner"

"Thor Son of Odin"

"Saving the best till last I see" said Clint cheekily, "Clint" Natasha said warningly, Clint just grinned, Natasha rolled her eyes but Emely could see a small smile.

"Clint Barton"

"Well you were actually born Alexander Potter" said Stephen.

Clint looked at Stephen like he was delusional and then shared a look with Natasha before seeing Stephen point to the Potters, Clint nodded saying "I don't know and we'll have to wait and see if I want to" the Potters nodded, accepting the answer, everyone sat down.