4-Avengers: Endgame-2

FIVE [A pause] YEARS [pause] LATER.

"Five years, five fucking years? Are you fucking kidding me?" Clintx growled.

[We see shots of New York City, seemingly abandoned. There are a lot of boats gathered around a dock, all abandoned. A baseball stadium comes into view, with no life present at all. The aftermath of the Decimation is evident, and Earth has not coped well.]

"It's like an apocalypse movie." said Susan Bones.

[Cut to an abandoned cafe, with a poster on the wall labeled "Where do we go, now that they're gone?". A therapy session is taking place with Steve Rogers and seven other people.]

Joe Russo: So I, uh... Went on a date the other day. It's the first time in five years, you know? I'm sitting there at dinner... I didn't even know what to talk about.

Steve Rogers: What did you talk about?

Joe Russo: Same old crap, you know? How things have changed, and... my job, his job... How much we miss the Mets. And then things get quiet... He cried as they were serving the salads.

Everyone one watched the screen sadly, it made people feel sick at it being five years later.

Jim Starlin: What about you?

Joe Russo: I cried... just before dessert. But I'm seeing him again tomorrow, so...

Steve Rogers: That's great. You did the hardest part. You took the jump, you didn't know where you were gonna come down. And that's it. That's those little brave baby steps we gotta take. To try and become whole again, try and find purpose. I went in the ice in '45 right after I met the love of my life. Woke up 70 years later. You gotta move on. Gotta to move on. The world is in our hands. It's left to us guys, and we got to do something with it. Otherwise... Thanos should have killed all of us.

"You're doin' pretty good" said Sam.

"Watching yours was helpful" said Steve smiling weakly.

[Screen Title: SAN FRANCISCO]

(The camera pans to San Francisco Bridge, all the way to a self-storage facility with a sign saying "U-STORE It, SELF STORAGE", with its interior filled with stored stuff and junk until it spots Luis' van from "Ant-Man and the Wasp", behind a metallic fence with a label named "LANG". A rat crawls over the van's rear windshield and accidentally activates the controls for opening the Quantum Realm, haphazardly activating the Quantum Tunnel. The rear door busts open, flinging Lang outside the van.)

"Did a rat just save your life?" asked Clint and Natasha.

"I-I think so" said Scott.

Scott Lang: (grunts as he pushes away a cushion out of his body, and deactivates the helmet, but still grunting in pain, as he sweeps away sparks from an electrical failure out of his suit, then try to stand up.) What the hell?

(He manages to stand up, as another electrical failure sparks out of his gauntlets, and now looks around in a confused look.)

Scott Lang: Hope?

"If Hope isn't there does that mean she got snapped?" asked Scott.

"I'd say so" said Natasha glaring at the screen.

"Does, that mean, not Cassie" said Scott.

"Who's Cassie?" asked Percy Weasley.

"My daughter" said Scott.

(Inside a security office, a security guard (Ken Jeong) reading a book as he looks upon his security screen, seeing something going on in one of the storage facilities. In the cameras, it shows Lang in his casual clothing, shouting, waving a sign with the word "HELP" written on it.)