3-CA:CW-5

[Zemo sits in a hotel room. He reads from Karpov's red book.]

Helmut Zemo: Возвращение на Родину. Возвращение на Родину. Один. Один. Грузовой вагон... Грузовой вагон. Грузов-

([subtitled] Homecoming. One. One. Fright Car.)

Bucky looks away from the screen at that. "Ok for a Sokovian he does pretty good at learning Russian" said Alex getting incredulous looks "Russian is a hard language to learn" said Natasha.

[Knocking at the door. He puts the book in a drawer and goes to the door. He reaches for a gun tucked in the back of his trouser and cocks it.]

People tense and hope he doesn't hurt the woman.

German Innkeeper: Herr Müller, ich habe Ihr Frühstück.

([subtitled] Mr. Müller. I have your breakfast.) [Zemo opens the door.]

Helmut Zemo: Ich konnte es schon von weitem riechen. Danke.

([subtitled] I could smell it before I opened the door. Thank you.)

German Innkeeper: Speck und schwarzer Kaffe. Wieder. Ich kann Ihnen auch was anderes machen, wenn Sie das möchten.

([subtitled] Side of bacon and black coffee. Again. I can make you something different, if you like.)

Helmut Zemo: Bitte sehr, das ist wunderbar.

([subtitled] It's okay. This is wonderful.)

German Innkeeper: Ich stell es dann mal hier hin...

([subtitled] I'll put this on your . . .)

Helmut Zemo: Nein, nein. Das geht schon. Ich mach das. Vielen Dank, Frau Leiber.

([subtitled] No, no. It's okay. I can manage. Thank you Mrs. Leiber.) [Zemo closes the door. In the room is a large device with a cage at the bottom and a drum of coppered wire on top.]

"He's being set up" breathed Hermione, Natasha looked at her "no shit Sherlock, want a medal?" she asked sarcastically.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Alex is in the attic going through boxes of stuff, long since used. When Lila walks in)

Natasha and Clint looked at their daughter less than impressed.

Lila Barton: Alex what are you doing?

Alex Barton: Looking for a photo album.

"All downstairs in the cupboard next to the TV" said Laura.

Lila Barton: Most of them are downstairs in the cupboard next to the TV.

Alex Barton: Those ones are of us as small children, I'm looking for mum and dads photo albums.

"How'd you know that?" asked Natasha surprised. "Know what?" asked Alex innocently "they were in the attic?" asked Natasha.

Lila Barton: How'd you know they were in here?

Alex Barton: (raising an eyebrow) I'm the daughter of spies and the worlds deadliest duo and you're asking me how I know?

"That's what Stark said when we were watching the first movie" said Hermione referring to the 'worlds deadliest duo' part.