Prologue

A/N: Excited to start this story and ready to get it all out this month with these fun new characters! If you're into steamy poly, soft dom daddies, feisty submissive boys and take-no-shit masters, then this is the place for you! 😈

‼️Disclaimer: This book contains strong language, violence, mentions of drug use, domestic abuse, mental health issues, BDSM lifestyle, sex, and features a fabulous poly/gay trio!

⚠️Warning: I will block you if you mess up in the comments. No antagonising me or anyone else. 1 strike rule. Don't plagiarise my shit either.

Enjoy the prologue and expect speedy updates as I plan to finish this book by the end of August for the Wattpad Creator's programme! 😆🫶🏾

~•~

UNKOWN • POV

Trouble.

That was my first impression of Reuben Brett. Absolute trouble.

Trouble I was best to stay away from before he burned me with his fire.

But I was attracted to the beauty of the flames, completely undone by its blinding brightness.

By its feisty spark and its tempting heat.

What I didn't expect was to also fall for the man who already owned Reuben Brett.

Maseo Pascal was the opposite of trouble.

He was complicated, a gentle brute, a lost romantic searching for guidance.

Maseo had been actively trying to contain Reuben's wild flames when I'd met them both.

Luckily for me, it was a two man job and he let me intrude, he let me control the fire with him.

I got burned a few times, we all did.

But now we're here and this is the story of how we made it.

~•~

REUBEN • POV

I can't say that I felt sorry for chucking a full glass of cola at the snarky man smirking deviously back at me from across the low, marble table separating us and our respective, black leather couches.

And when I mean the glass of cola, I mean the actual, heavy glass cup, fizzy liquid and all.

Nope, I wasn't apologetic at all.

If anything, delightful satisfaction bloomed within me, provoking a cheerful laugh from the back of my throat as I watched, mesmerised, as the glass sailed through the air.

It smashed against Prescott Willis' forehead, sending brown bubbly soda, ice and glass spraying across the floor, table and the couches in an artful explosion.

The short blonde let out an ear piercing shriek as the ice-cold cola doused his once perfectly quaffed blonde hair and ran down the peaks and dips of his pale, white face.

The other Submissive men around us who'd been avid spectators to the quickly escalating argument that had erupted between Prescott and I approximately two minutes earlier, began screaming unnecessarily considering they weren't the ones now bleeding profusely from between the pretty blue eyes.

The music blasting from the surround sound speakers in every nook and cranny of Ignite BDSM club came to a comical stop, allowing the screaming, yelling, and scraping of chairs as men scrambled to escape the firing line of thrown drinks, to be heard much more clearly.