Chapter 3

NOLAN • POV

There were a number of reasons why I turned around and headed back into the dim corridor that led towards the backrooms of Ignite.

One, was realising that my conversation with the gorgeous, feisty blue-haired man I'd met moments before, had been overheard by another, lurking man. Another submissive who was smiling deviously in a way I recognised all too well when dealing with troublemakers, sending my instincts into high alert.

I didn't have to be a genius to know that he wasn't sashaying towards the space I'd just vacated for a 'hug and a chat'. No, he was after trouble, it was written all over his smug little face and I'd been right in my assumption.

Secondly, when I had a conversation with a boy that involved a scolding, my intention wasn't to publicly shame them and hearing the blonde antagonise the other because of what I'd said, with some pretty disgusting and hurtful words, had made me spin on my heels immediately.

My scolding wasn't an open invitation for him to swoop in and add his two pence opinion on Blue's behaviour. No one had asked, and it was slimy, something any respectable submissive would recognise immediately as an extremely disrespectful thing to do.

That didn't fly with me, and although I didn't have any authority over either of them, being that they weren't my boys, it didn't mean I'd watch it happen and choose not to intervene.

The third, and final reason why I'd turned, was to get another look at the blue haired boy. Unique was the word I'd use to describe him, and although it didn't sound particularly eloquent, it was true. He was handsome, in a dark, jaded sort of way that was oddly appealing.

Fluffy, dark-blue hair swept back off his face, long around his pierced ears. Dark eyes, almost black, and so reflective with his expressions were by far his most attractive feature.

He was tall and lean, with a swimmer's build that made his shoulders strong and although I couldn't see much of his body underneath the loose shirt he was wearing, I was sure a toned stomach awaited to be revealed beneath the fabric.

His skin was perfectly tanned light brown and completely canvased by colourful ink. It covered his arms where they were visible, and snaked up his neck. I was a sucker for tattoos and good ink always turned my head. Boy's like him, gorgeous, tatted and sharp-tongued, were right up my alley and on any other night, I would've made it my mission to tame him.

But that leather, brown collar secured around his neck had me moving on. He was taken, owned. He belonged to another Dom. Whoever had collared him was lucky as hell to have a gorgeous boy like that on their arm and I immediately respected the unknown person.

I respected them, yet I'd turned back for one last glace. Fuck.

Though I had no time to feel guilty.

Not when I watched the fire blaze across those enraged black eyes and said boy picked up a vase and launched it at the blonde one. It wasn't a small vase either. No, he picked the most obnoxious piece of decor he could find and threw it like it was a child's toy.

It was not a child's toy, however and I knew that if I didn't act and step in, it would probably kill the boy he'd thrown it at. I moved fast, and was beside the blonde in just seconds, shoving my arms out and pushing the vase to the left, mid-air, sending it flying into the wall where it shattered with a bang, ceramics raining down all around us.

The blonde started screaming.

"Come here! You didn't get enough last night Prescott?! I'LL FUCK YOU UP!" Blue roared. Absolutely enraged that I'd intercepted his launched vase, he picked up the table it had been sitting on, waving it around.