Chapter 13

REUBEN • POV

Men were so vulnerable when they slept.

The thought struck me as I stood on the bed, looming over my sleeping dominants, one hand buried deeply in a bag of marshmallows, the other tweaking Nolan's glasses, which were perched prettily on the end of my nose.

I couldn't see shit out of them. His eyesight was so bad, that everything was blurry when I put them on. But I liked pretending to be a studious bastard, so I let them rest near the tip of my nose where I could peer over them instead.

I looked fabulous.

Chewing slowly on another marshmallow, I marvelled at the fact that I could literally kill both men while they slept soundly and most probably get away with it. When they were fast asleep, their size, their muscles, their strength and speed, meant virtually nothing. How could they trust me with so much power?!

I poked Nolan's butt with my toe. He didn't budge. He was asleep on his side, the sheets lowered around his waist, his bare torso visible. He always got too hot at night and preferred to sleep on top of the sheets. On the other hand, Daddy got cold and liked to have the sheets up beneath his chin.

Daddy was also on his side and they were facing each other, each puff of air leaving Daddy's mouth lifting Nolan's dark hair off his forehead. They were like massive, hunky squirrels curled up around one another and it was so adorably cute and disarming. Nolan's pale white skin was a complete contrast where his arm was thrown over Daddy's much darker, brown-skinned waist.

Bunch of handsome fuckers.

Handsome and so, so susceptible to mischief!

I chewed on another marshmallow contemplatively. I could hide all their underwear under the porch. Or tie them together with the rope Daddy kept in our wardrobe for kinky play. I could paint the walls with toothpaste... or give them beautiful eyebrows with the permanent marker on my desk.

A small meow in the dark corner of our bedroom made me glance at Evangeline who was giving me a less than impressed stare with her one, beady green eye, peering out in the shadows. Well, I supposed the permanent marker was a step too far. Daddy had to work after all.

Another marshmallow found its way into my mouth, the sweet goodness making my stomach protest slightly. It was still early and the sun was barely rising. I knew I was going to be in big trouble when I woke up, but I couldn't deny the squishy squares of sugar. They were calling out to me!

Eat me! Eat me!

"Mister Hopper!" I whispered at my best friend, turned adoptive son, turned partner in crime, turned brat buddy, turned bee scout. "Any suggestions?"

"You're being naughty because you're worried about Daddy and you don't want Nolan to leave so you're giving him reason to stay!"

"Blasphemy! Get out of my head!"

"We share the same brain, stupid! Put Marshmallows in their underpants!"

I snorted, before slapping my hand over my mouth to smother my giggles. "Good idea!"

Dropping to my knees, I crawled carefully between the two men, and gently tugged the covers down around their thighs. Daddy was the only one to protest, grunting and burying closer towards Nolan, obviously searching for warmth.

Luckily for him, I was about to make smores in his pants.

I gently tugged at the waistband of his black boxers, peering in to make sure his dick, which was ultimately my dick, was still down there and as magnificent as ever. I wasn't disappointed. Yummy. Slowly, I started filling his boxers with marshmallows, tucking them between his thighs and all over.