New Story: The Djinn Prince's Captive

Hey guy! Looking for a new fantasy book to binge on? Check out my new Patreon-exclusive story, The Djinn Prince's Captive! The link is at the the bottom!

When Faye goes on vacation to the beautiful Arabian country of Oman, she never expects to not return from it. While exploring an ancient fortress, she's whisked away to another world -another dimension- by a creature she's only ever heard off on Disney's Aladdin, but nothing could have prepared her for what she's fallen into -literally. Dropping from the sky right into an arena jam-packed with djinn makes it clear to Faye with no uncertain terms that she's no longer in Oman.

But Faye is an unwelcome guest. In fact, to the djinn she's food. The only thing that's keeping her mind from being devoured is the fact that she's 'special' somehow. Unlike other humans, she can resist the djinn's mind control, which makes her valuable and very rare. So she's offered a deal: Work with the djinn to hunt down other rogue djinn for a year and be sent back to her world, or remain stuck in their world forever. It's one of those choices that really aren't a choice.

And just when she thinks it can't get any worse, she's partnered with the most ruthless of all the djinn: Prince Tarkill. He's as soulless as he is gorgeous, and there's nothing he hates more than humans.

Stuck in a world of dark magic and soaring islands, Faye's no longer certain of anything. What she once knew as fiction is now fact. Can she rely on her black-hearted partner to have her back?

Interested? Consider joining my Patreon for exclusive access to The Djinn Prince's Captive, more short stories, NSFW content and early access to all my stories!