Why me?

Why me?

Julian's P.O.V

I finally noticed the two visiting area guards staring at me. Embarrassed, I straightened and stepped away from the wall. How long had they been standing there? When I realized the erection in my pants was out for the world to see, I immediately tried to surruptiously hide it with my briefcase, but ultimately failed to do so. If anything, it drew attention to it

"Are you the lawyer?" One of the guards asked. 

"I-" I cleared my throat. "I am." 

"You're late," the guard growled, then glanced down at my briefcase. A knowing grin split his face wide open. He added, "Though I can probably guess why." 

Against my will, my cheeks reddened as the memory of what I just saw flashed before my eyes, still too fresh and vivid for my liking. Aggressively, I shoved it to the back of my mind and straightened. 

The grinning guard motioned for me to enter one of the visiting rooms. Hurriedly, I did so, if only to get away from their prying eyes and knowing grins. The door slammed shut behind me.

My client wasn't here yet, thank God. 

I went to the metal table, tossed my briefcase on it and collapsed on the metal chair. A hand reached for my tie and yanked on it, loosening it. I fished out a hankerchief from my pocket and proceeded to wipe my face and neck. Then, I was forced to face the elephant in the room. Begrdugingly, I looked down at my bulge with renewed misery.  

This was not how I pictured this visit would start. 

I was still reeling from what I was made to watch. This kind of thing was not supposed to happen in a so-called maximum security prison. I reviewed what I'd seen and the facts presented before me. Were the two, no three guys fucking security guards? Or were they...? No, impossible. It was simply impossible for inmates to be doing such a thing with one another in a place where anyone could chance upon them , and with the presence of a security guard and multiple CCTV cameras. Granted, the security guard that personally led and forced me to watch their such a thing was not much of a ...well, security guard. He'd allowed it to happen, so he was, in one way or another, in on it too. Was he not afraid of the consequences? 

I doubted anyone would believe me if I complained. At least, not without the camera footage as proof. 

My best course of action would be to forget all this happened. It was not my business. Unfortunately, forgetting this would be extremly hard. 

Not as hard as your cock right now. That same annyoing voice in my head interjected snidely. 

Right. 

Why the hell did I get hard from seeing a man take it up the ass and then be substitued for a toilet? I closed my eyes and tried to force all the damning  images currently plaguing my mind to the back of my head. 

This was not how I pictured this visit would start.

Had I finally bitten more than I could chew? 

Finally, ten minutes later, my blood simmered down and my incriminating erection subsided. It was then that I started to take note of the room I was in. The room was colder than I remembered it; it seemed that they'd fixed the air conditioning since last time I was here. As I sat on the cold chair freezing my ass off, I suppressed a shiver.

"Where the hell is he?" I growled out of frustration and barely-capped anticipation.

I glanced at the camera hanging in the corner of the cell trained straight on me and wondered if someone was watching and listening to me grumble to myself like a lunatic. But would they blame me?