Erotic Assault

The next chapter is already up on Ritoria!

Warning: This chapter contains mature content.

Erotic Assault

Foreplay was over. Schneider was about to get serious.

The mere notion made butterflies flutter low in my belly. Already my heart was pounding past the acceptable rate, and my bones had turned to liquid from the erotic assault on my senses. It was all I could do to keep from letting out terrified whimpers. Yet a part of me was thrilled and brimming with anticipation; I'd been attracted to Schneider since the moment I laid eyes on him, there was no denying that.

A part of me had always suspected that I was going to end up under him if I kept going, if I kept allowing him near me, if I agreed to receive his protection in return for pretending to be his 'bitch' in public. I had a feeling that, given time, he'd make that last part true. It was the same part that was now brimming with eagerness. But even though I pretty much saw it coming, I was still surprised, especially after all I'd pulled.

Instead of socking me in the eye for my foolishness, Schneider was apparently putting it all behind him -at least for now. Someone else would at least fuck me with revenge in their mind. Not Schneider. Schneider was looking at me like I was his long-awaited prize, like I was the greatest reward. The anger had all but deflated by now, leaving only lust and desire.

Which pretty much mirrored the feelings in my own eyes.

I finally admitted to myself that I wanted him too. I wanted him just as much as he wanted me, if not more.

As he continued to strip, my heart continued to pound erratically in my chest, and the sound of roaring blood in my ears drowned out nearly any other sounds save for my ragged breathing.

I blatantly stared at his impressive body. It was beyond impressive. It was downright godly. The words 'Greek God' came to mind, but they weren't quite enough to describe his physical perfection. Perfection, indeed.

My eyes roamed over his body, drinking it all in carnal thirst. I always liked a man with a long, thick neck. It was one of my biggest turn-ons. Schneider's neck was swan-like in terms of length, but nearly as thick as his bulging biceps. Broad shoulders -they were twice the length of mine- connected to a muscled chest with iron-hard pectorals and washboard abs, which tapered down to a thin waist. I followed his long-fingered hands as they reached for his pants and, at the first sign of a tuft of blonde hair, the breath hitched in my throat.

With a tug, his pants were now lying on the floor along with his shirt, and his

It's a goddamn weapon of mass destruction, I thought numbly. Desire was shoved aside by an overwhelming sensation of fear. If he put that thing inside me...

"No." I instinctively whimpered.

Schneider pinned me with the glowing eyes of a predator. I was his prey and he'd be damned before he let me go without first having a taste. No, not just a taste. He planned to devour me whole; I could see it in his eyes as clearly as I could see myself reflected in them.

I gulped audibly. "It's... it's not going to fit... you have to trust me on this. I know my body. No wait, what are you doing? At least let's not go all the way this time- Are you even listening to me?!"

"No." Schneider said and ripped the jumpsuit from my body.

My jaw dropped. He'd literally tore the rather durable piece of clothing from the seams right off my now naked body! The strength-!

Schneider grabbed my legs by the ankles, raised them in the air and spread them open like a tong.

"Ah!" I gasped as a wave of alarm resonated through me like a shockwave. Embarrassment set fire to my face. Yes, he'd seen me knocked before, but the position he was holding me in was about to give me a heart attack! "Schneider!" I yelled, petrified a passing inmate my pass by the cell and see me like this.

Ever the proficient mind reader, Schneider said, "No one will dare to look at what's mine." The blatant possessiveness in his voice shook my spine and my soul.

I made a strangled sound; I wanted to protest, but... God, the way he was looking at me was...

Smirking evilly, he kissed my left calf with a surprising tenderness, planting one kiss, and then a second one. He started feather kissing on my skin all the way to my thigh. Goosebumps paraded across my skin. He inched closer to my nether region with every touch of his lips against my skin until he was kissing the sensitive skin of my thighs, mere inches away from my fully-erect, cum-seeping dick.

As he bent down to kiss the inside of my thigh once more, his soft hair brushed against my member and it jumped to attention -or more like salute. If I wasn't so insanely aroused, I would have been ashamed by how turned on I was, like I was some insatiable slut. To be fair, it had been some time since I jerked off. The gaps between the bars of the cell's door didn't exactly offer the needed privacy to get one off, nor was I in the right mindset. Half the time I was worried about staying alive and out of trouble.

Noticing my cock practically begging to be caressed, Schneider's smirk widened infuriatingly, turning to a wolfish, toothy grin. A player's sexy grin.

My heart stuttered.

God, how could a man be so fucking sexy? It wasn't fair to the rest of us mere humans.

"At least this part of you is honest," he said in a voice deepened by desire.

I clenched my teeth to keep from screaming in embarrassment.

Just when I thought he was going to take my cock in his mouth, or at least kiss it, Schneider straightened. He brought my other ankle to him and kissed it, starting the process of feathering kisses down my leg anew.

Unexpectedly, he bit my calf hard, leaving a clear bite mark.

"Ow! What the hell..." Any more protests I had died at the tip of my tongue when his tongue flicked out and licked the wound he made. It was so sensual that my breathing got even more ragged; it was physically impossible for me to be anymore turned on.

Aware of my raging, telling blush, I shielded my face with the back of my hand both in an effort to hide my face and stifle my loud breathing.

Closer and closer to my cock he got once again, peppering my skin with more hard bites and soft kisses. I held myself together through it all, keeping my excitement in check when all I wanted to do was beg him to stop playing with my legs and get to it.

Finally, Schneider ran out of thigh to kiss and bite.

He straightened. 

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Can't wait for the next chapter? Find it on Ritoria!

OR

Consider joining my Patreon where you'll find:-

-Access to all my stories, including Mating Season and Patreon-exclusive The Djinn Prince's Captive.

-Exclusive NSFW stories (Black & Red, The Farmboys etc.)

-Exclusive VERY NSFW The Prison short stories-Exclusive NSFW Abyssal and Mating Season chapters.

-Exclusive NSFW artwork

-Fun polls & more!!!!

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/feastofnoise