Knuckle-Deep

The next chapter is already up on Ritoria!

Warning: This chapter contains mature content.

 Knuckle-Deep

No! I wailed desperately.

I thought he was going to start paying my raging cock some attention! My disappointment was frighteningly palpable.

The expression on his face told me he knew exactly what he was doing and what kind of effect he had on me. The devilish bastard!

"Are you going to make me beg?" I asked bitterly. He'd made me apologize, so it stood to reason he wanted to see me suffer a bit first.

Schneider considered my words for a moment. "Hmmm. No, I don't think I have the patience or willpower for that right now. You see," He looked down at his cock, now also fully erect, "I don't think I can wait."

When I also looked down, I half-gasped, half-groaned.

Good God in heaven. Schneider's cock stood at attention, revealing its true girth and length. The expression 'Hung like a horse' did not begin to cut it. It had to be at least nine inches...

"You can't put that inside me. You'll split me in half."

"No, I won't put it inside you."

My crestfallen face gave away my immediate disappointment. I hadn't meant that...

"I have to make you ready to take me first." Schneider said and flicked the hand hiding my face away. Without a single warning, he shoved two long fingers into my mouth.

Surprised, I attempted to object, but I naturally couldn't get any words out with his finger sliding in and out of my mouth like that.

"Wet them." Schneider instructed.

"WHETAGHRYO-" I coughed once and promptly decided to save the protests for later.

I had a small mouth, so two of his long ass fingers in my mouth were really a crowd.

He shoved them even deeper into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I gagged around them, but he didn't pull them out. My waters reflexively watered.

Worried I was about to really ruin the moment, I grabbed his invasive hand by the wrist and tried to pull it out. It didn't budge.

Damn Schneider's superhuman strength!

Satisfied they were wet enough by my saliva, he pulled them out and I inhaled deeply, then glared at him with tears brimming in my eyes.

He didn't look the least bit repentant or sorry.

Instead, he yanked me closer to him by the ankle so that my legs were now resting against his shoulders, and my ass was flush against his-

Fingers prodded at my back side. He pulled apart my ass cheeks, exposing my asshole to his scrutiny. Some of my precum had leaked and dribbled down my cock all the way to my crack, wetting my asshole. But it wasn't nearly enough lubrication for Schneider's cock, and he knew that too.

"Beautiful," he said, and pressed his middle finger against my hole. I gasped. It resisted the invasion at first, but then it granted him entrance.

"You've done this before," he said matter-of-factly. It took me a moment to realize what he was referring to; the sensation of his finger wiggling inside me was quite distracting to say the least.

"Yes," I admitted. Then, I asked, "Does that upset you?" I held my breath.

"No."

I breathed out in relief. "I'm gay, by the way... in case that wasn't clear before."

Schneider leaned close to my ear. "So am I. But let's keep that a secret here."

I started to nod, but then he slipped another long finger inside me and I forgot what I was about to say.

His fingers were surprisingly cold, and inside my heated insides, they were quite the sensation.

Slowly, he pushed deeper and deeper inside, opening me up to him. His pace quickened until he was pistoling in and out of me. Squelching sounds filled the cell.

I watched him do it. I watched as his fingers disappeared into me inch by inch until he was knuckle-deep inside me.

He pressed against a spot deep inside me and I gasped, stunned by the flash of pleasure it sent through me. A thread of white jizz shot out of my cock and splattered against Schneider's chest, but he didn't seem to notice or care.

He found it, that special spot inside every man. My prostate.

I glanced up just in time to see a momentary triumphant look cross his face. "There you are," he said, and then pressed it again.

This time I cried out. Fuck, that felt really, really good.

A third finger entered me.

It was so unexpected that I bucked my hips, and the desk beneath me teetered slightly.

"Easy."

"Schneider..." I didn't have anything to say, I just wanted to say his name.

"Yes...?" he urged, his eyes boring into me with such an intensity that I wanted to look away. But I couldn't. I was mesmerized.

"Say it."

"I... I..."

"Say it," he urged again, his eyes positively aglow.

Our faces were so close now, a hair's breadth away.

I hesitated. There would be no going back from this. Our relationship would no longer be 'pretend' anymore.

I was surprised to realize that I didn't mind. I wanted it. I wanted this. Now that I'd had a taste, I wanted so much more.

"Fuck me, Schneider." 

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Can't wait for the next chapter? Find it on Ritoria!

OR

Consider joining my Patreon where you'll find:-

-Access to all my stories, including Mating Season and Patreon-exclusive The Djinn Prince's Captive.

-Exclusive NSFW stories (Black & Red, The Farmboys etc.)

-Exclusive VERY NSFW The Prison short stories-Exclusive NSFW Abyssal and Mating Season chapters.

-Exclusive NSFW artwork

-Fun polls & more!!!!

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/feastofnoise