In the Heat of the Moment

The next chapter is already up on Ritoria!

Warning: This chapter contains mature content.

 In the Heat of the Moment

He kissed me then, long and hard, and somewhere in the back of my mind church bells sounded. Telling Schneider to fuck me felt liberating, like finally confessing something that had been weighing on my mind and conscience.

As we parted, he pulled his fingers out of me and reached down to take hold of the monstrosity between his legs. It was now fully erect and ready to plunder my ass like a village.

I was not what you'd call 'inexperienced'. I'd seen and had my fair share of dick. But none of them even compared to Schneider's. He was enormous with a capital E, a prime example that God absolutely took favorites.

I inhaled and forgot how to exhale. With it just within reach, I could see how impossible it would be to take it in me. He'd literally split me in half.

My hesitation colored by fear was quick to show. "W-Wait... I don't think... I don't think I can take it in. It's... it's too big." I blurted with a shaky voice, my eyes slightly wide.

I started to close my legs, but Schneider stopped me with a firm hand.

A shudder raked me once I saw the unyielding look of determination in his eyes. My stomach plummeted.

"You can't actually mean to-!"

"Oh, you bet your ass I do."

I felt its swollen head nudging my entrance, then.

Alarm bells went off in my head like a raid siren. My brazenness from earlier melted away as if it had never been.

I panicked and started thrashing, throwing my arms around. It was instinctual; I knew that if he were to penetrate me, there would be a great deal of pain even with all the foreplay he'd just put me through. The thought of experiencing anydegree of pain down there was always a red line for me.

Schneider took the hits well, until the one aimed at his face.

A booming crack rang out in the cell like a trench explosion. A fierce red mark stained Schneider's right cheek instantly.

I immediately stilled, frozen to the spot. My senses trickled back to me and my fear of being penetrated by a mega dick subsided, and was instead replaced by another totally different kind of fear.

I'd finally overdone it, hadn't I? He was already angry at me for attempting to escape, and here I was adding insult to injury and stoking his fire like a damn fool.

It hadn't been my intention to hurt him at all, yet my apology teetered on my lips, faltering. I stared up at him in mounting shock and horror.

I didn't mean to! I wanted to say, but the words would not come out. I hit him in the heat of the moment, but that was still no excuse.

Schneider looked unphased, which was probably more terrifying than if he'd been angry at me.

He splayed my thighs on the desk, spreading them as far as my hips would allow, and then our eyes met for a brief second that felt like a lifetime.

Trust me, he said with his eyes.

I... I don't know if I can, I replied with my eyes. I did want him, I did, but I didn't relish the thought of hurting while he took me.

Try, he said with a sincere, beseeching gaze.

I hesitated again, but finally relented. We'd gotten this far, and there was no going back now. Besides, he wasn't the only one with a hardon. I was so hard, I could drive a nail through wood.

I nodded slowly, giving him consent.

Later, I would reflect on how Schneider did not physically force himself on me, unlike Kevin who'd relished in my helplessness like the deranged psychopath he was. I was sure that Schneider would have stopped if I was truly against this, if I hadn't given him the green light.

Schnedier leaned down and briefly claimed my lips once more, then he applied pressure against my anus as our mouths parted. After a moment's resistance, my asshole puckered and took the head in. I winced, experiencing the first wave of discomfort, and knowing full well that there was more to follow.

"Relax," he whispered in my ear, his breath hot against it.

I couldn't. The deeper he pushed, the more I tightened. It was reflexive.

"Please." It was more than a simple plea driven by selfish carnality. He was worried for me; I could see it in his concerned gaze.

Perhaps it was time I trusted Schneider.

Yes, it was indeed high time I did.

"I'll... try," I said.

I wrapped my arms around him tightly, buried my face in the crook of his neck, and forced myself to relax. It was no small feat, but I managed it somehow.

All the while, my heart pounded mercilessly, beating against my ribcage and making breathing normally impossible. By now, I was burning up with a need unlike any other I'd tasted before. 

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Can't wait for the next chapter? Find it on Ritoria!

OR

Consider joining my Patreon where you'll find:-

-Access to all my stories, including Mating Season and Patreon-exclusive The Djinn Prince's Captive.

-Exclusive NSFW stories (Black & Red, The Farmboys etc.)

-Exclusive VERY NSFW The Prison short stories-Exclusive NSFW Abyssal and Mating Season chapters.

-Exclusive NSFW artwork

-Fun polls & more!!!!

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/feastofnoise