The Kiss to End All Kisses

The next part is already on Ritoria!

Warning: Mature content.

The Kiss to End All Kisses

I had been kissed before. Many, many times, in fact. But not like this. Never like this.

This was the kiss they wrote about in novels, sang about in songs, and you dreamed about long after the lights were out in a fantasy dream that you never repeated out loud guarding enviously close to your heart. This was the kiss to end all kisses.

If I was never kissed after this again, I wouldn't mind.

The moment our mouths collided, fireworks erupted in my nerve endings. For a split second, I thought that I'd been set on fire. All at once, my senses were singed to attention, and they all tuned to the six foot something inmate kissing me and setting me ablaze. My heart stuttered; shocked by the heat and the friction of our lips brushing against each other. The forcefulness and unexpectedness of it made liquid heat pool in the pit of my stomach. My eyes widened and a shocked gasp slipped out of my mouth. Schneider breathed it in, crushing me to him by my nape, as if he meant to merge us together. Truthfully, at this moment, I wasn't sure where one of us ended and the other began. Suddenly his tongue was inside mine, and then mine was inside his. They dueled, a dance as old as time itself. While he demanded dominance, I merely wanted more of this intense sensation flowing through my veins. It was... intoxicating. Addictive, even.

More, more, more. Demanded an insistent, agonized-sounding voice from the back of my mind.

This skinship, this affection... It had been too long since I'd tasted it. Even before going down for the murder charge, my work had kept me properly busy, running from the office to the court room and then back again. Until Schneider had dared to kiss me in the visitor room in our first meeting, it had been months since I'd kissed or been kissed.

Lost to the heat of the kiss, my eyes began to drift closed of their own accord, and I concentrated on our joined lips, wanting to concentrate on the delicious sensation more, craving it like I craved air.

Intense heat spread from my lips down to my neck, to my chest and lower still. My other half was also having quite the party.

Then the kiss abruptly turned punishing. All of a sudden I sensed Schneider's own need through the kiss, and I realized that he craved me just as much as I craved him. No, not as much. More.

When I desperately needed to catch my breath, Schneider wouldn't let me disengage our lips, not even for a second.

Alarmed, I tried to push him away, but when he didn't even budge an inch, I pounded his chest, once, then again when he still wouldn't let go of my nape. Without a word of caution, he pushed me onto the desk behind me, sending whatever was on top of it scattering to the floor, including the laptop he gave me.

Schneider fell on top of me, pinning me to the desk. One leg was shoved between my thighs, while the hand that had held me by the nape was now wrapped at the front of my neck.

Finally, he broke the kiss and I inhaled deeply.

The feeling of cold air slamming into my lungs made tears prickle at the corners of my eyes.

"Sch-" I tried to say his name in rebuke, but my throat was so dry, the word broke at the tip of my tongue.

Schenider straightened and looked down at me with eyes of storm and thunder. There was pure lust in them, but there was also anger and reproach. He was angry at me for attempting to escape prison and risking his reputation and station, that much was clear. But there was also something else in his eyes, something fiercer.

I didn't understand how we'd gotten here, to this position, in the first place. Wasn't he angry at me less than five minutes ago? I'd expected him to reprimand me, to yell at me, to hit me even, and I would have understood. I mean, I would have yelled and fought right back, but I would have understood. This I did not understand at all. This did not make sense to me in the least.

But before I could attempt to decipher the emotions behind his intense gaze, the hand that was holding me by the neck swept lower, tearing open the upper half of my jumpsuit and sending buttons flying everywhere.

I lay with my chest exposed, staring wide-eyed at Schneider. My bare chest was heaving; how could I hope to slow down my breathing when my lips still stung from the heat of his kiss and my nape probably had his fingers branded on it?

Once again, I attempted to say his name, to get him to calm down and get off me, but I found that I couldn't, mainly for two reasons. One; my heaving had dried my throat and I now felt too parched to speak. Two: I didn't want him to get off me.

In fact, with the way our groins were grinding against each other in this position, my mind was wandering to dangerous thoughts and ideas...

And Schneider knew it too, if the way he purposely pressed his growing bulge against me was any indication.

I'd already seen him naked back in the showers, so I knew what he looked like underneath his uniform, yet I still found myself desiring another look.

Forget Schneider, why was I acting this way? Without an inkling of self-preservation? An angry, horny inmate had pinned me down onto the desk and was grinding against me, and all I could think about was 'More'!

Eyes glowing dangerously, Schneider said, "You pull something like that again and I'll lock you up in my own cell so I can keep an eye on you. And I'll fuck you until you can't walk for good measure."

Before I could muster a response -as if there was anything I could say back to that- Schneider leaned down and captured one of my nipples in his mouth, giving it a good bite.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Can't wait for the next chapter? Find it on Ritoria!

OR

Consider joining my Patreon where you'll find:-

-Access to all my stories, including Mating Season and Patreon-exclusive The Djinn Prince's Captive.

-Exclusive NSFW stories (Black & Red, The Farmboys etc.)

-Exclusive VERY NSFW The Prison short stories-Exclusive NSFW Abyssal and Mating Season chapters.

-Exclusive NSFW artwork

-Fun polls & more!!!!

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/feastofnoise