[いや]𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥

• Do not copy my work

"Nao... Where is Nao?" You ask suddenly as everyone look at you dumbfounded, "Eh...? Nao who?" March ask you as nod your head yes "yes, Nao my bestfriend..." You say out as March freeze in her place "W-what do you mean..? Aren't i your bestfriend?" She ask you as she put both her hand on your shoulder... Her eyes stare at yours intensely, like a lion looking at its food ready to attack. It felt like she was threatening you in a way to say the word 'Yes' "March... You shouldn't pressure her too much, afterall she just wake up" Natasha say as she pull March away from you with a gentle smile. "How about this... You three should get out, i need to talk to her in private" Natasha say as March was about to denied it until Dan Heng speak up. "Ok" after saying one word as he walk away towards the door, and it seem to affect the two other to as they follow after him.

"Im sorry about that... I could see that you were feeling uncomfortable" she say with a gentle tone, it was very calming like how a good mother would talk to her first ever child getting hurt... "It's ok..." You say in a low tone as you try to smile at her. "It's not... You shouldn't be afraid to say how you feel about others, especially if they make you uncomfortable..." She say as you nod your head, "Say who is this Nao?" She ask you "Nao.. Nao is a girl, Nao isn't her whole name... What's her whole name?" You ask her as she smile at you "try thinking about it, maybe you'll remember it?" She ask you as you nod your head, "Ne... Neo-mi, that's her name" you ask as she nod her head with a gentle tone she ask you "Can you tell me more about Neo-mi?" Natasha ask you as you nod your head yes.

"Nao is my lover... I love her, dearly... But where is she?" You ask Natasha as she took a deep breath "I have no idea... You never talk about Nao to me, maybe Serval or Gepard know about Nao... Afterall you've been friends with them for a long time" Natasha say "Maybe... But i miss Nao, it felt like forever since i see her... Is she ok?" You ask Natasha as she smile at you gently "I can't say Yes but im sure she's ok" she say as you nod your head. "How long have you known Nao?" She ask you "It feel like forever... I was there with her all the time, she was also there with me all the time..." You say with a soft tone "Maybe she's out there... Waiting for me" you say with a smile "That might be the case... Nao is out there waiting for you im sure" she say with a smile you say "So, Nat? Can i go out...? I really miss her im sure she miss me to!" You say with a cheerful tone "Not yet... You'll stay here for a bit until im sure you are ok" she say.

[🌸] No one POV.

"Dan Hang do you know who this 'Nao' is?" March ask Dan as he nod his head 'No' "Ugh! It bothers me so much... I shouldn't feel like this but, i don't like it" March say as she look at Stelle who just nod her head as she sigh. "Oh o... Someone is jealous" Stelle say with a smirk as March blush a bit, "So...? What if i am?! There should be no problem" March say as she fold her arms together, "Say stelle... Do you know Nao... I mean i don't expect much from you but just asking" March ask "Nao... Never heard of it" Stelle say as March sigh "what was i even expecting!? I knew you won't know that, how disappointing" March say as Stelle frown at her, "what's with that face... Did i say something wrong?" March ask Stelle.

"You just call her disappointing... Of course she's not ok, used your brain March" Dan heng say as March roll her eyes, "it's not that deep, right Stelle... You aren't mad at me right?" March ask Stelle as she nod her head "see... She's clearly not mad at me" March say as Dan heng sigh put of disappointment.

[✨] Your POV.

"is there a way i can go to the overworld?" You ask Natasha as she nod her head "Sampo know how to go up the overworld" Natasha say as you smile "Can he take me there?" You ask sounding excited "Yes he can" Natasha say "That'll be awesome... I just miss her so much I can't wait to see her" you say as you smile at her. "Oh i understand how you feel... Oh and this is your bag here have it, i didn't look at anything" She say as she hand you your bag. "Thanks..." You say as you open your bag to see a sketch book, you tale it our from your bag and open it... As soon as you open it you smile. "This is Nao!" You say excitingly as you show her the sketch of Nao as she smile at you "She's very beautiful" Natasha say as you blush. "Yup she is... Everything about her it's... Just so perfect" you say with a loving tone.

"you must love this Nao alot" She say as you nod your head Yes "Nao is my everything... My world, my dream, the reason to keep going... Without her im nothing" you say with a deep breath "I love her... And she love me to" you say as Nat chuckled "Did i say something funny?" You ask her "No no... It's just that... The way you look when you talk about her look so funny" natasha say as you blush. "Well... You can't balme me" you say as you slightly frown.

- Sorry this chapter is so boring lol, but Nao is indeed very important in this story.