[福里纳] 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 10

---------------Touch...

The child on your back was enjoying herself a bit to much which makes you pay attention to her more than your surrounding. Your hearing was very great and you were able to locate the other easily.

"Eh...? Y/n!?" March say out your name as she run towards you with a smile, as you stop running and put down the kid on the ground as March inspect your arm... "Ah... You used your celestial power... I was hoping that I'll be able to help you... To bad" she mumbled the last part as she sigh a bit disappointed that you were a lot better without her help. She just want to be the knight in shining armour to help you when you were in pain. Although last time that happens she only worsen your wounds which sound impossible but she did it somehow.

"You should rest..." Dan heng say as he look at you, his cheek bleeding only a bit, "I agree... Even tho you look healthy and fine, that doesn't mean you aren't tired, even if you do not feel tired you will still need it afterall a celestial being used energy to generate greater power. Am I right?" Bronya ask as her gun was facing downward she was battered and her hair was a bit messy, among the three March look the finest, "Where is Stella..?" You asked them.

"Oh, she went by herself... She said that since she was pretty useless she wanted to confront the robot guy by herself" March said with a smile on her face as you nod your head, "oh and... Who's kid did you just kidnapped?" March ask you pointing at the kid beside you, "I'm hook! We've talk before don't you remember?!" Hook ask March as she put her finger under her chin acting like she was thinking about it... "Doesn't ring a bell at all" March say with a cheeky smile.

"You don't know hook the great!? Than you're missing out on something" Hook say as she fold her arms and look away with a mad expression. "Oh... March you aren't good with kid aren't you?" You ask her as she look confused, wait... Does that mean you don't like her cause she's bad with kid...? "Oh no no... I was teasing you hook, you're a great captain I even know all your members... I apologise personally" March say as she give Hook a nervous look hoping the younger girl would go along her plan and ask nothing because she is clueless on who this kid even is...

Than the ground vibrate... Everyone shake little pieces of rock fell down. "March bring the kid out! This place might collapse!" Dan heng say as March nod her head and carry hook and run out bronya follow after. "Wait what ab-" before you could finish you were swept off your feet by Dan heng as he was carrying you bridal style. He was running quite fast which prompted you to cling onto him for dear life. Closing your eyes, which you unfortunately didn't see Dan heng smirking.

As he exit the cave he gentle out you down as your eyes were wide open, March come towards you and lean down to your level to see if you got hurt, fortunately you have no scratches. But, Dan heng on the other hand was scratch a bit by the small sharp falling stone, thanks to Dan heng your body was safe from all the scratches as he used his own body to protect you.

Dan heng lift the sleeve if you can even call it a sleve since it's literally cut before it reach his arm area. Just for you to see a scratch mark, oh it look very wrong if you have a bad kind of thinking way. It was bleeding a bit, you give him that scratch since you were digging your rain into him since he run so fast and you were simply unprepared.

You stay frozen eyes wide as March look at the Scrath and back at you. "I'm sorry?" You sound more like you were asking, "It's fine, just a scratch" he told you as March have an uneasy look on her face as she stood up "Stella is still inside..." She point out as everyone seems to agree... "Should we go back inside?" You suggested as March nod a clear 'No' as you thought she would say yes instead. "To dangerous... We can't afford to sacrifice right now" with a small sigh you look at the cave and back at your nails. You're still shock that you left a mark on his beautiful body, if you were bad shit insane you would begged for forgiveness afterall you ruin his pure body with your unholy fingers.

But the way his hand wrap around you was making you blush. At first you didn't have time to even think about it, but now... That you have time it was quite odd. At first he grab your hand and you simply thought he would run with you while having a hold of you. But, no that was not the case. He lift you up easily you were floating in air for a second, and you plump into his arms. Your face next to his chest both your hands on his exposed shoulders his arms tightly holding you as well.

You put your left hand on your face to hide the tint of redness in your cheek, it was truly embarrassing. One could not imagine the pain you were going through right now, you just couldn't stop thinking about how you left a mark on this handsome guy. Atleast he pretended not to care.