[기쁨] 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 9

-------------The little kid.

Walking around the cave getting completely lost of your location
Was absolutely crazy. You swear you heard someone but you couldn't see anyone. Sound like a kid... Maybe they're scared or maybe you're just imagining things.

"Oh ya'! You better back off! Ya can't defeat the almighty hook!" A child voice say as you look around you, you couldn't help but feel like you're losing your mind... You  could hear footsteps not a normal human footsteps, big and fat it's a monster not because it's fat it's because of the sound it makes. You used your ability to locate where the sound was coming from.

As soon as you locate where the sound was coming from you run towards it. You were running pretty fast, as soon as you arrive at the location you see a little girl and a big ass monster, "ah! Big sister! C'mon help me out here!" The kid cried out with a smile she seem too happy to see you. You see a big robotic monster infront of her as well, good thing was the attention on the little kid was no longer instead the robot attention was on you.

"Son of a bitch... Figh someone your size won't ya?" You ask the robot as you take out your weapon, your weapon glow as the energy coming out your body was draining your energy as well. The robot run towards you ready to kill you, but you swiftly move to the left as the robots run pass you and you strike it with your weapon. Lightning strike down on the robot as it fell to the ground with a loud thud.

"Yeah! Don't mess with me!" The kid say as she smile brightly, "what are you doing here?" You ask the kid as she looks very nervous now, "well... You need great the hook help! Duh why else would i be here, big sis" she say with a bright smile. It seem like this strange kid know you, is she your sister since she call you big sister? But... She doesn't look like you and a being like you can't have a siblings or parents. Maybe she see you as a big sister figure. Thats cute.

You thought to yourself, "Oh yes yes! How dumb can i be? Of course we need great the hook support or I'll be dead already!" You play along with the kid as it seem to boost her ego more. "Yeah! Now let's go fight those darn monster who dare attack my cave!" She say as she put her weapon high up as high as she could... And smile, "...Can you carry me... If i waste my energy walking I won't be able to support you!" She say as you chuckled, you bend down as she climb onto your back. "Yeah! Let's go big sis!" She say as you start to run.

The little girl was having the best time, you smile at her as you start to enjoy this way too much.