[逃す] 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟪

----------------Miss you

[ Flash back ]

The star shining bright as ever never seem to amazed you enough. For thr past 50 years you have never felt so happy, traveling around the world with your lover.

"Sweetheart, you've been starting at the star for so long, is something wrong?" A voice which belongs to your lover asl you in a worried tone. "I was just admiring the star nothing to worry about" you told her as you turn around to face her. "Well, sweetheart im also a star why not admire me instead of those star?" She ask you as you chuckled.

"Of course, I'll make sure to admire you as well" you told her as she walk towards you and stand beside you. "Oh, look a shooting star!" She say as she point at the star which was falling down "Let's make a wish!" She say as she close her eyes and open them after a minute, "What did you wish for?" She ask you in a calm manner "If i tell you my wish won't come true" you told her.

"Well i wish for you to leave my side forever, but since i told you my wish you'll stay with me forever!" She say with a big smile.

According to human, you're known as the southern start and Nao is the northern star. Even tho this two star are very opposite of eachother they always stick together, no matter what the other one will always be there for the other one. It is said that if a couple make a wish if both the star are together they will forever be in love.

Spending times' together in the ship never getting bored with eachother. Holding eachother hand, cuddling with eachother, telling story, etc.

"Promise me that you will always be inlove with me?" Nao ask you as she look at you with those eyes, her eyes shining bright just like the star. "I promise" you told her as she smile, those smile never seem to make you smile as well. Oh, how you wish you this moment could last.

In your 50 years of relationship with Nao you two never fight, everyday was a new adventure with her. Her soft and calming voice always seem to never leave your head, you two were truly in love, not even God could seperate you from Nao and Nao would go as far as killing anyone who dare to hurt you.

Until that day...

Blood, tears, scream and death was all over the ship. You try to protect all of the people in the ship but the monster out number you. Everytime you kill those monster they always seem to come back with much more of them.

Until you got careless and fall to the ground your weapon being thrown accross the room far from your reach. Your eyes widen in fear as the monster was ready to kill you, you simply close your eyes and smile accepting death with open arm.

That was until you felt someone hugging you as a bright light shine.

When you open your eyes, it was Nao hugging you as all the monster were gone, you smile as she look at you and smile back. You thought that everything was over, until a crimson red blood come out her mouth as you felt the wet liquid behind her back.

Nao have taken the hit for you, as your eyes open wide tears burst out from your eyes. Nao weakly wipe your tears away as she gave you a weak smile "Don't cry... you'll look ugly" she say as she continues to wipe your tears with her hand as she caress your cheek.

"Promise me something, dear" she ask you "Stop talking... you're losing too much blood, rest" you told her as your tears began to make your vision blurry. "C'mon... don't be so stubborn, just say yes... This will be my last wish" she say with shaking tone, "Don't talk like you're going to die..." you told her "Just say yes" she ask you once again as this time you say yes. "Promise me... you'll find someone that will love you more than i do... But, don't forget me" she told you.

"No! You're my only love... i make a promise to never replace you" you told her as she chuckled "Just listen to me for once. No matter what I'll always be with you, I always want you to live happily no matter what, as much as it'll hurt me to see you with someone else... As long as you're happy i will be happy" she told you.

That was the last thing she told you after she took her last breath. You never have laid an eye on anyone else after that, you promise to only love her.

The image and the thought of your lover dying while you just sit there haunted you. You always thought, what if i was strong enough and less careless would Nao still be alive? You couldn't help but blame yourself, if you weren't that careless maybe you and Nao would be still alive married with children's.

But that was only a dream no one could achieve, you smile weakly at the picture of Nao as tears drop out your eyes again.

----------------------End!

I suck at writing sad love story...