[星] 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟧

------Result!

Element: Quantum.
Path: Destruction.

---------Do not copy my work!

You waste no time and hit the guy who the old lady call as thief. You didn't hit him that hard, but you make sure to give him a concussion. He was laying flat on the ground as you take the bag, with a proud smile you look at the grandmother. Without saying anything you just hand her the bag as she smile at you, "Oh... Dear, i wonder what would have happened if you didn't help me..." She say as she smile at you sweetly, she open the bag and take out something "Here... Take this as my reward for you, sorry it's not much but that's all i have..." She say as she try to give you lots of money, "Im sorry i can't take them" you try to decline, you really want to take them but... She literally say that this is all she have and it seem like she's struggling to. "No you must take it dear... Please take it as a reward for your kindness" The old lady say, she grab your hand and put the money in your hand. You look at her feeling guilty but sge only smile back.

"Thank you..." You mumbled as the old lady chuckled quietly, "Take care of yourself young girl... I wish you the best in life" She say and walk away without even looking at you, you stand there dumbfounded you look at the money and at the lady... Quickly putting the money away you start to walk again, when suddenly you feel sad... You sit down on the broken bench as you relax completely, you close your eyes as you breath in the not so fresh air... Suddenly you feel like something was beside you, scared you open your eyes yet no one was there.

"Weird" you told yourself, the feeling of not being alone bother you... It was as if something was beside you sitting next to you, you didn't like it nor hate it... You just think that you're tired abd just simply over thinking. Out of boredom you walk towards Natasha clinic, the ligh were on and it seem like she's working, you didn't want to disturb her so you just left before even going inside the clinic. Tonight feels weird... Your heart is aching your eyes feel like they are ready to burst and cry... What exactly is this feeling? It feel as if you want to cry, but why? What's the point of crying if you don't even know why you want to cry...

You walk and walk and walk... Until you feel super tired, you sit down near a bench as you look around. It felt as if someone is watching you, without you realising it... You close your eyes and begin to sleep on the bench, the longer you sleep the colder it get... You feel extremely cold as the wind blew. And at that moment a blanket lay on top of you giving you warm.

---[ Time Skip ]

"AAAAHHH!" March scream at the top of her lungs as dan heng who was busy doing something walk towards her. "Dan heng! Y/n is gone!" March told him, Dan heng still have his usual face as he sigh. "Maybe she just wake up early and went outside" He try to calm down March as March roll ger eyes, "No way! The bed look like no one even touch it, did she get kidnapped?!" March say as he shake Dan heng she look like she's actually worried about you. "Even Stelle isn't here! Did the two of them.... Runaway?" March say as she look at Dan heng.

March was thinking of all the possibilities of what could have happened.... While Dan heng stand there listening to her, the other people who stay at the hotel got fed up and tell her to be quiet.

Out side the building they did See Stella and Bronya but you were no where to be found. "Wah! Is Y/n dead...?" March ask as her soul leave her body, "It's all my fault... I should have guard the hotel and nit leave" Bronya say blaming herself on why you disappeared, "It's my fault not yours... I shouldn't have ask you to go on a walk with me" Stella say as she look at the ground, "Who is missing?" You ask them as you look at them confused as March got scared from your sudden appearance. "Ah! Y/n!" March say as she hug you and begin to speak utterly nonsense, you look at the three other as they just shrugs it off. "Um... Im not dead yet calm down" you told her as she pretended to cry... "Alright enjoy playing" Dan heng say as he rip March off you, as she poud, she fold her arms and glare at him. Stella phone got a notification as she check she look serious while texting.

"Guy's... There is a problem" Stella say as the four of you look at ger confused. "Natsha text me saying there is a huge problem in the mining area" Stella say with a deep sigh her tone was weird... "What happened there?" You ask quite curious, "Lots of monster attack suddenly, the attack was so sudden that they didn't have time to even figh back" Stella say as she fold her arms, "What are we waiting for let's go help them" Bronya suggest as all of you agree.