[아름다움] 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟩

-----------𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲

You could see your bone, blood was spilling out your body as Bronya make you sit down on the ground. You could see the trail of blood that was left by you, "This is no good... there is no proper medicine around us and you're bleeding out too much" she say, she was panicking but to make you calmer she was just trying to calm her self down. "Honesty... I'll probably survive" you try to assure her "I know! But this could affect you in the future! Your skin is gone" she told you as you nod, in a situation like this it is hard to say anything funny.

Bronya looks at her clothes and at your arm, without thinking twice she rip off the bottom of her clothes completely ruining it. She gentle grab your arm and tie the febric around your arm that was currently bleeding, she was being way to gentle with you.

"There... is it too tight?" She ask you as you nod no "how do you feel?" She ask you "Pretty" you reply back with a smile "Not the time for joking... Please tell me" she als once again "I feel like my arm is still burning, i can feel my bone moving as well, it hurt so bad and i feel like im going to die which is great but I'll rather die more Epic than this" you told her honestly as she look disappointed.

"If it's already for me to leave you?" She ask you as you nod your head, and she walk away today the battle field once again. It was just you losing blood and your vision is getting blurry maybe you're going to lose fall and sleep once again. As soon as you were about to shut your eyes you can sense the ground vibrating, which is no surprise when a species like you are in danger their sense go high.

A weird looking creature was sniffing your blood and was following the trail which lead right to you. As soon as possible you take out your.

[Sword/katana user]

You took out your sword as you look at the creature, you have never seen such creature before. It have no eyes and it look like a rat but it can stand, you try to keep quiet as possible as you stare at the thing, as it stop and stare at you or sensing you. As it screech "ÆÆÆÆHh!!" Even tho the creature was far away you swing your sword swiftly as a fast and strong vibration wend direct towards the thing. As the vibration hit the rat and cut it in half.

[Crossbow user]

Using your other unharmed arm you put the cross bow on you stomach and pull it using your hand. The monster seem to notice your movement and was bow looking directly at you, with a smirk you point the crossbow at it. If you miss the shot you might as well count yourself as dead, as it twitch it ear you shot the arrow. If felt like time just stop, but you couldn't help but smile a bit. The arrow hit the rat right on the forehead as the rat scream and ran away from you.

------------------------

You look at your arm and at the ground, you put your other hand on the febric that was helping your wounds from bleeding too much. You whisper something as your layer of skin began to appear on your arm. In a matter of a second your injured wound disappear yet the blood stain remains.

You get up from the ground using your weapon, you took a deep breath. You felt utterly useless at this point, you weren't able to used your power as you please. Nao is no where to be seen and you have been nothing but a burden to your group, which hurt you alot. You didn't want to be the person always getting injured and because of that you are dragging down your teammates.

"I... i need to start using my celestial energy again..." you told yourself as you look at you dirty and bloody hand. With a quick move your eyes start to glow, as you feel even much better.

------------Question?

Who do you want your second kiss to be (Since your first kiss is Nao)