[天上の] 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟨

---------No more skin

A/n - due to me being a brain dead bitch... I counted the path wrong but don't worry i got it.

--------------------------------------

When billions of years  past and if the nakmrtvoy star aline... It is said that a new star will be born, but unlike others star in the fairytale... Once the nakmrtvoy aline and if the eye of the ocean fall exactly in the moment, it is said that the slariz child of the ocean and star would be born. This creation is said to be the only creation that is respect by every creature, only four slariz were born successfully. The other rest... Are said to be inside the sucessful slariz begging to be let out. If a slariz lost their own sanity the dead soul inside them would be awake. This process is quite dangerous which is why slariz are hunted  down when other species realised how dangerous they really are.

"We're here!" March say as multiple arrow hits the enemy. "Good timing... The wildfire have rescue as much as citizens we could... Inside there is full of chaos and other bug problems" Natasha say as she look injured as well. "We'll take it from here" Dan heng ensure her as she smile softly yet she look like she's in alot of pain. "Please stay safe... Especially you Y/n... Don't fight too much you're still recovering" she told you sounding like a worried mother, you could only nod your head yes and follow after your four friends.

"Gosh! She wasn't kidding when she say this place was crazy!" March say as she cover her nose... It seem like this place is burning by all the smoke inside here, "Look! I see someone running that way!" Bronya say as she run further into the smoke disappearing. No one could react and just wait for a bit, "Instead of waiting here... Why not follow after her?" Stelle say as she look concerned. "Only dumbass would chase something that scream death!" March say as she pull you closer to her.

"Let's go after her" Dan heng say as he lead the way once again, "how can a place like this caught on fire?" March ask as she run behind dan heng hand were holding you tightly. "Can't we just... Go back?" You ask as you inhale more smoke, the smoke smell bitter and oily weird... "No... They need us" Dan heng coldly say as you nod your head. "Bronya!" March call out ger name as soon as she saw her fighting.

Bronya was fighting a weird monster. The monster have hole in its body, a smoke coming out from it, shining red and brightly. The monster was about to swallow a little kid who was being hang up side down.

With a quick move dan heng dash and boom! The kid was in his arm. As soon as the kid was away from danger bronya shoot her gun right between the monster forehead, putting a whole in its head... Slowly the whole disappeared as Bronya only look disappointed, "Seem like my attack won't effect him" she say as she look at March, March could only smile back as she look at you. It was her time to shine to show you who the real knight is. As she shoot the arrow at the monster, the surrounding area where the arrow hit freez but quickly unfreeze...

She nervously chuckled, the big lava like monster roar at the five of you. As it raise it's hand and it seem like the hand is coming your way... Even tho lava move slow this one isn't, you almost managed to escape yet your left arm and a little part of your face was burn... You didn't even have time to react, you look at your left arm you could see your veins and a bit of bone as you bleed.

"Y/n!" March call out your name you could hear her voice trembling and how nervous she really was. "Don't worry about me... Kill that thing" you told her as she only nod her head. You could feel the burning sensation... You are losing a great amount of blood, your clothes is completely dirty cause of the blood.

"Here let me help you" a voice say, "no need bronya... Go help them fight" you try to assure her that you are completely ok yet your reaction was saying something else. "Look at me Y/n" she say as she held your chin and make you look at her. "Your left arm is missing a skin... And your face is damaged to, you're not ok" she told you as you nod your head. "Now stop acting like a kid and let me help you" she say as she pick you up.

The fact that she was able to carry you without any problem was amazing. She must be really strong, "I can walk..." You told her as she start to run not towards the exit tho. "Im afraid to say that your request is declined" she say as you start to get real annoyed. Just because your left arm skin is burn off it doesn't mean you can't walk, "Im afraid im too heavy for you" you say as she seem serious as hell, "I assure you, you aren't that heavy to the point i can't carry you... Even if you are I'll just drag you no problem" she say as she chuckled softly...

--------

What do you want to happen next?