𖡼 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆

"Ooh, what about this one?!" Lexie and Madeline were lying together on the couch, leaning over a laptop in which they were looking at different schools to enrol Madeline in, safe to say she was not thrilled.

"No! They wear uniforms," Totally disgusted, she pointed at the website's page, which showcased a bunch of kids in blazers and ties, "I don't want to wear a uniform."

"But this school is amazing," Lexie argued, scrolling through the photo gallery which boasted huge fields and auditoriums, "Did you know that over 70% of kids who attend here end up at Ivy League schools?"

"How do you know that?" Madeline squinted at the photos and absolutely nowhere did she see any facts and figures, in which Lexie had been reciting about different schools for the past hour.

"I researched all the good schools in Seattle last night and I really think this is a contender." The more Madeline looked at it, the more she was realising Lexie didn't think this was a contender, Lexie thought this was the one.

"I guess the ties aren't that bad, they aren't even really ties." She responded glumly, and noticed how Lexie's entire face seemed to light up at her response.

"The uniform looks just like Rory's from Gilmore Girls, you're going to look so cute!" She gushed, and Madeline didn't like the fact that Lexie had most definitely made up her mind that this was the perfect school,

"What's Gilmore Girls?" She asked, and Lexie let out the most dramatic gasp she'd ever seen,

"You've never seen Gilmore Girls?" As Madeline shook her head, Lexie squealed, "Oh my god, we are so going to watch the whole thing together, I'm so excited!"

When suddenly, the door flew open and Callie came bounding in, "Oh, hey." She smiled at the pair on the sofa before asking, "Is uh Mark around?"

"He's in the shower." Lexie responded, somewhat quickly before diverting her attention back to the laptop.

"Oh, thanks." Both girls watched in confusion as she just barged into the bathroom where Mark was showering. Neither of them said anything for a second, eyebrows furrowed before Lexie moved the laptop to Madeline's lap and got up towards the bathroom.

But by the time she got there, Callie was already leaving again, and just before she left, Lexie asked,

"Are you really gay?" Callie stopped for a moment, then span around, shock evident in her features, "Like, how gay are you on a scale of one to... gay? 'Cause that's my boyfriend. In the shower. My hot, hot, naked boyfriend."

Madeline muttered a quick "Ew" trying to get the bile back down her throat as Lexie ignored her and continued to ramble, "And I- How gay are you?"

"I'm sorry. It's..." Callie let out an awkward laugh, and Madeline was glad that she was just as uncomfortable as everyone else in the room, "I've known Mark a while and... But i'll... Try not to do that again: The naked in the shower thing."

She made a move to leave the apartment again, but Lexie was seemingly still not satisfied, "Or-Or the half-naked in the hallway thing. 'Cause- 'Cause even if you are gay, he's not. And... and you're hot."

"He doesn't look at my boobs anymore-" With Callie's words, Madeline took that as the perfect time to put her earbuds in and blast The Clash in her ears, (Derek had swore to her that they were the best band ever) absolutely sure that she didn't want to hear anymore of this conversation.

She had just gotten to the bridge of 'London Calling' when an earbud was rudely ripped from her ear, and she found Lexie leaning over her shoulder,