ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ

Whoa! What are you doing here? Oh! You must be here for the other guy. The Hero. He's just a little ways away, down the hall. It's no problem so there's no need to worry. He's really nice, he'll explain his story to you just like the others with the same enthusiasm.

You're still here?

Why?

Wait, you're here for my story? Why? I'm not a hero. You really want to sit through the story of a troubled teenager picked up by a superhero and his team of smart people? 

Alright, I warned you. 

But look, if you're going to listen to my story, you have to be able to believe in the impossible. Is that something you can do? Okay. Now, close your eyes, and imagine yourself running faster than the speed of sound. Approximately 750 miles per hour. That is how fast I can run. Not one person can catch me. Except the guy whose story I thought you were going to listen to. But still, I was given abilities far beyond those of human. But I didn't always use them correctly.

- 9 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜꜱ ᴇᴀʀʟɪᴇʀ -

In the streets of Central City, we see cops chasing after a young man on foot. The teen was in a red hoodie over a yellow shirt with a maroon backpack slung over his shoulder, blue jeans and red sneakers was the one on the run, with the police hot on his tail. He was sloppy, and was caught swiping a man's wallet, and now he was being chased down the streets with more police on the way.

"It had to be today." he muttered as he tried to increase his speed as much as possible. "Why did it have to be today?" he asked no one in particular as he vaulted over a parked car and ran down an alleyway. He saw that his turn had put him in between the police and a fence. He didn't have a choice and jumped onto the fence to give him a boost of height and climbed over.  the instant he landed on the other side of the fence, he looked right at the police who were chasing him and laughed. However, the sound of a police cruiser rang through the air. Y/N winced. Turning, he saw the disappointed look of one Joe West.