ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

There is going to be a casting choice that you can choose to change or ignore. I won't care. The casting just made sense to me. Hopefully you'll understand when you see it.

A few days after getting Y/N and Stein out of the military compound, Stein and Ronnie had left to get help with controlling their abilities. Y/N was fully recovered from being drained of energy running for so long. But something was off. He wasn't running at the speed he once was able to reach. But they were currently at the airstrip with Kara, who S.T.A.R. Labs requested show them what she could do. Caitlin pulled up to the air strip and looked at Y/N in the passenger seat. He was silent the whole ride, blasting music into his ears with his arms crossed. "Hey." Caitlin rubbed the boy's shoulder. "You didn't have to come."

"I want to." Y/N said quietly, with a small smile. Caitlin nodded, and the two exited the car, seeing Dr. Wells, Barry, and Cisco were already there.

"Dr. Snow. Mr. L/N. Good to see you." Wells greeted the two. Y/N waved silently, as Caitlin approached Cisco and Barry.

"Hey." Barry greeted his girlfriend, kissing her on the cheek, before glancing at Y/N. "Is he still..."

"He hasn't said much about what happened." Caitlin said, quietly. Barry nodded. "So why are we here?" Caitlin asked to everyone.

"We are here in order to test Miss Kents abilities." Wells said.

"After what we've been told, and after seeing that high speed loggie that broke one of our monitors," Y/N raised an eyebrow at that. "I am not letting her anywhere near my toys until I know, exactly what she can do." Cisco stated. Just then, a large pickup truck drove onto the air strip, and Y/N smile grew. Kara exited her car, dressed in a blue shirt, jeans, combat boots, and her red jacket.

"Welcome Miss Kent." Wells greeted the young woman. Kara waved.

"So, what are we here for?" Kara asked.

"We are here, to see just what you are capable of." Wells explained.

"Hold this." Cisco handed Kara a clunky red helmet to Kara. The same one Barry used when they first tested his speed. "This is a two way helmet. It has a speed dial on it to track your location so we can figure out how fast you can move. Since you're a speedster, we have a friction proof suit ready, so you don't-"

"I'm not a speedster." Kara stated, cutting Cisco off. Y/N raised his eyebrows in confusion, Caitlin and Barry looked at her in shock, Cisco was surprised, and Wells kept quiet. "Why did you think I was a speedster?"

"Well, you ran off at the speed of sound girl." Cisco said. "That dictates superspeed."

"I'm just really fast." Kara explained.

"But you're a meta human." Barry said. Kara smiled and shook her head.

"Then what are you?" Caitlin asked. Kara shrugged, before suddenly levitating off the ground into the air.

 Kara shrugged, before suddenly levitating off the ground into the air