ꜰʟᴀꜱʜ ᴠꜱ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍᴘᴜʟꜱᴇ

(Italics - Y/N Narration)

(BOLD - Barry Narration)

Barry is currently speeding around Central City in his flash costume, doing small deeds for everyone, making people think that love is in the air. "Everyone on this planet, at some point in their lives, has had a major case of the feels. Those days when your heart is just too small to hold the big things you're feeling. Today's one of those days. We think of our emotions like they're these unique, personal phenomena, that no one has ever felt what we have felt. There is a basis in science for every emotion we feel. Anger, love. As a scientist, I know there's nothing magical about what makes us feel something for someone else..." He speeds down the street but slows down when he sees Caitlin walk out of CC Jitters, smiling and holding a to-go cup of coffee. "But then I see her smile. Man, that cannot be science.

Okay, you can stop crushing over Caitlin dude. This is my time for a story. Listen folks, you can feel the feels all you want, but just remember that not everyone will feel this way. Take me for example.

You're telling me, you've never felt drawn towards someone romantically? I don't buy it. You have to have had at least one crush.

Barry, I was in the foster home jumping around every few weeks. Never stuck around enough to fall in love in any way, shape, or form. Unless you count food. Definitely fell in love with Coast City's pizza. Plus, I'm not the kind of guy who falls in love or gets that kind of love. If your me, you tend to repel every single girl in your vicinity with your likes, dislikes, and hobbies.

Dude, I'm a forensics scientist who has super speed. Come on, there has to be someone out there for you.

You'd have better luck trying to find an Alien to date me than a girl my age. 

Hey, maybe an Alien will date you.

Shut it, we're getting side tracked.

(Location Change: S.T.A.R Lab's)

Currently, in S.T.A.R Labs, Y/N sat next to Cisco, as Barry had brought forth a new problem for them to try and solve. A crime was committed where everyone in a bank had been hit with a sudden burst of rage, causing them to attack anyone and everyone in sight, while the real culprit walked into the vault, stole all the money, and made his getaway.

"Anger, hate, aggression." Wells listed some of the very bad emotions humans can feel.

"A Jedi craves not these things." Cisco said in a Yoda voice, yet no one reacted. "No one is feeling that quote?"

"Not the time." Y/N reminded. 

"Everyone in the bank went total savage for, like, five minutes. And then they were fine again." Barry explained.

"Anger can be a powerful emotion. If this meta-human can engender irrational feelings of anger in his victims, he can do a lot of damage." Wells stated, as Caitlin walked in holding a flash drive.

"Detective West helped get a copy of the cat scans the hospital did on everyone at the bank. Take a look." Caitlin inserted the drive and pulled up the cat scans, revealing many rainbow-colored textures around the brain, something that Y/N had no clue as to what it meant.

"Well, look at this, the emotion centers of the brains are still showing signs of being overwhelmed." Wells noted.

"Particularly the area that controls executive function." Y/N looked at Caitlin in confusion. Caitlin reiterated. "That's the part of the brain that stops people from doing whatever random and potentially destructive thing that pops into their head."