ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER FOR SO LONG!!! YOUR IN FOR A LONG ONE SO ENJOY!!!!

A car had flipped onto itself, crashing into a powerline tower. A couple was trapped inside, adn they were just coming to. "Honey... honey..." The woman called out, as her boyfriend regained consciousness.

"Dana." The man looked at her, before realizing what was going on. "Oh, God. Someone! Help!" The man cried.

"Somebody help us." The woman begged. Thankfully, first responders had already arrived, and orders were already being given out.

"See if you can get the power of that line shut down. You guys lay down the hose line." The Fire Chief ordered.

"Please help!" The man begged. Just then, a gust of wind blew past, as The Flash arrived to help.

"Hold on!" he commanded, trying to open the door. It didn't open, so he placed his hands of the door, and vibrated them, popping the door completely off. He pulled the man to safety as Impulse arrived.

"I gotcha." Impulse promised. "Everything going to be fine." Y/N said, as he crawled through the door. But just then, a powerline sparked on the gasoline trial leaking from the car and caught fire. The fire spread quickly to the car, causing it to explode.

"Dana!" The man called, as Barry's eyes went wide. Did that just happen? Did Y/N just die?

"Hey." Someone from behind them called. The man and Barry turned, and saw Y/N with Dana. He smiled as the couple embraced.

"How did...?" The man asked, before embracing Dana. "I love you." He turned to Y/N and Barry. "Thank you, Flash. You too, Impulse." Y/N nodded, before the two sped of back to S.T.A.R. Labs.

"Dude. That was insane." Cisco congratulated, as he cleaned off the dirt from Y/N's jacket. "I mean, even I'm having a hard time getting mad at you for dirtying up my suit."

"Okay, when are we going to start considering it my suit?" Y/N asked.

"Same with my suit?" Barry added.

"I'd be comfortable calling it our suit." Cisco stated.

"I'm down with that." Y/N agreed.

"Okay. "Our suit."" Barry nodded, as Caitlin walked into the cortex.

"Tonight was the fastest you've ever run." Caitlin said to Barry, before looking at Y/N. "And your speed has dramatically increased as well. You're just as fast as Barry." Y/N pumped his fist and hi-fived Cisco.

"Yes, your training is paying off." Wells said, as he wheeled in. "That couple is alive tonight because of you two."

"I can still get faster. I know I can." Barry said.

"Me too." Y/N declared.

"And you will one day, I'm sure." Wells said. "But for today, I'd say you've fulfilled your save quota. Proper rest is what you need, as do we all." Wells turned his wheelchair around and began wheeling out.

"Better yet, what we all need is a proper drink. Who's up for a round?"

"Can't. Underage." Y/N said, raising his hand.

"Oh, dude, it's... it's movie night with Joe. I can't." Barry declined. "But I'll see you guys tomorrow, all right?" Barry said, pecking Caitlin on the cheek before he left. "Bye."