ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏᴜᴛᴀɢᴇ

At S.T.A.R Labs, Wells is seen rolling down the hallway, before placing his hand on the wall which opens a secret doorway. Once he passed through the opening, the door shut, and it was as if nothing was out of place. Wells stood up from his wheelchair and waved his hand over a consol, bringing to life the AI that was stored within it.

"Good day, Dr. Wells." the AI greeted.

"One can always hope, Gideon. Bring up my log, would you?" Wells asked.

"Certainly. Go ahead, doctor." Gideon pulled up an empty log in front of Wells.

"New entry. It has now been 311 days since lightning struck. Subject one has begun relying on his speed in everyday life." The camera shifts to Barry, currently being woken up by his alarm clock. "Using his extraordinary powers, to solve ordinary problems." Barry notes the time, and his eyes widen.

"I'm late." Barry realized.

"Accomplish ordinary tasks." Wells continued. Barry is seen speeding through his apartment, getting dressed, brushing his teeth, and getting prepared for his day. He smiles to himself in the mirror, giving himself a thumbs up before speeding out.

"Unfortunately, his penchant for the heroic persists." Wells commented. Barry is currently stuck in line at CC Jitters, with the coffee line moving exponentially slow.

"I hate it when they let the new guy train during the morning rush." A woman in front of Barry stated, before Barry develops a smirk, looking around to see no one watching him, and he speeds around the coffee shop, making everyone's coffee, handing it to them, and tipping 20 dollars before exiting.

"The fact is... he can be a bit of a show-off." Wells said. Barry was walking down the street, when he felt the muzzle of a pistol pressed against his back.

"Don't try nothing." The guy told Barry. Barry was pulled into an alleyway before thrown into a wall. "Wallet. Now." The man ordered. But instead of being terrified like the guy expected, Barry grew a wide smile.

"Oh, this is awesome. You've gotta be kidding me." Barry said, before holding up a hand. "Hold on, okay? I'm gonna set this down." Barry quickly placed his coffee down. "Heh, heh. This is crazy. There are hundreds of thousands of people in Central City. Out of everyone you could have picked to rob, you pick me." Barry let out a small laugh.

"What are you, sick?" The guy asked, clearly confused. "Money. Now."

"You're really gonna be kicking yourself, man." Barry promised. "I mean, if there was an Olympics for bad luck, you didn't just medal, pal. You Michael Phelps-ed."

"I'm gonna count to three, then I'm gonna shoot you." The guy said, pulling the hammer of the pistol down. "One..."

"Yeah." Barry just stood there.

"Two..." Suddenly, Barry was gone, the guy was in his underclothes, and a police officer was next to the man who was just holding Barry at gunpoint.

"And while his desire to help others is commendable, it is impeding him from realizing the full scope of his abilities." Wells rubbed his eyes. "Subject two, however..." The camera pans to Y/N, who, when the alarm on the cheap clock he purchased goes off, Y/N's eyes snapped open. "...has been keeping himself in quite good condition." Y/N swings the blanket of the gurney off of himself, before dropping down and doing push-ups. "Subject two is the more focused, yet alone part of the two struck by lightning." Y/N finishes his push up routine before shifting to pull ups on the doorway to the med-lab.