17. Team Building

It would have been nice if they could have had their first time in a more pleasant setting

Yeah, Juniper had fucked in worse places. When you spent most of your life between planes and cars and shared hotel rooms, you got used to stealing pleasure in whatever quiet corner you could find. Or sometimes less quiet corners, which could be fun as long as no one minded the risk of an audience.

But Summer deserved better than quick and dirty. Her knee, which may or may not be hurt again, needed to be handled with care. The shed was also cold and cramped and smelled like weed, and Juniper wasn't going to get down on her knees in the mouse shit. She wasn't that far gone on this girl. Besides, the bench wasn't even a comfortable height for that.

Not that Summer seemed to care about any of that. She was in a hurry - wrestling their coats off, kissing like she would never get another chance at it - and, well, Juniper kind of didn't mind. Maybe she should have told her to slow down, that rushing never made anything better, but she was a little pent-up, too.

And, fuck, when she skimmed her fingers under the hem of Summer's shirt and she responded by shimmying out of her three layers of tops at once, slow felt like a luxury for the future. How could she think about slow when Summer looked like that? After she unzipped her sports bra and shook it free, she was just long, ebony hair tumbling loose across skin flushed like sunrise on new snow.

"Look at you," Juniper murmured between kisses to her jaw, her neck, above her heart. A bruise had begun to darken her right elbow, and she brushed her lips over that, too. "You're so fucking beautiful."

Summer was steel under her skin, but she carried softness, too. Her surprisingly full tits, rose-brown nipples stippling with the cold before they stiffened under Juniper's palm. Her lush thighs. The place just under her belly button where her stomach gave a little bit when Juniper spread her fingers across it.

She tugged at Juniper's shirt. "You, too."

Juniper lifted her arms so Summer could pry her shirt off, then leaned in to kiss her again, too impatient to deal with her own bra. Bracing her thigh against Summer's, she dragged her palm down over the hot skin of her stomach. The way she sighed softly and arched into the touch- Juniper couldn't get enough of that.

She dipped two fingers below the waistband of Summer's pants, enjoying the needy sound that came out of her pretty pink lips.

"Can I?"

"Yes. Obviously."

"Not obviously. I want you to make me come is a pretty vague set of instructions."

"I didn't think you would need a map."

That surprised a laugh out of her. "Summer," she said, "you're a delight."

Her dimples creased her cheeks, and Juniper had to kiss those, too.

Juniper slipped inside, over her underwear. As impatient as she was, she didn't want this to be over too fast. Summer's nails bit into Juniper's waist as she spread those long legs for her. Her head fell back against the wall, the exposed line of her neck entrancing. Juniper nipped at her throat and felt the gasp against her lips as she rubbed the heel of her palm against her.