Epilogue

"This is my favourite view in the whole world," Summer said in a low, breathy voice, combing her fingers through Juniper's curls

She wasn't staring out the window behind Juniper, the wall of glass at the back of the gym that looked out over the yard and the sauna and the Crystal Peaks beyond. They'd come home from spring training camp to the full flush of an early mountain summer, and the mountains were still white-capped but the lowest slopes were furred in green now, afternoon sunlight thick as honey on the wildflowers peeking through the grass.

But Summer wasn't looking at the view outside. Seated comfortably on the bench, her bright golden-brown eyes were on Juniper, who was naked on her knees on the mat in front of her, hands squeezing Summer's lush bare thighs, her mouth wet.

Juniper smiled and dragged her tongue between Summer's folds again, making her head fall back on a sigh, her hands tightening in Juniper's hair.

"This is my favourite view, too, sweetheart," she said against Summer's pussy, drawing a shudder through her.

There really was nothing more beautiful than looking up at Summer, who was flush all the way from her sharp chin, between her full tits with their tight rose-brown nipples, to that soft spot under her belly button; her incredible legs spread wide and the air scented with her musky-sweet arousal. She could live here forever if Summer would let her, teasing her along the edge with her mouth, never tired of how good she tasted.

Summer's breathing filled the gym, her soft little mewls and gasps and moans of, "Yes, baby, right there."

Juniper loved how Summer had bloomed for her, like a flower who was just waiting for the right gardener to tend her. She no longer needed to be coaxed into sharing what she wanted, although she still liked it when Juniper asked. Sometimes she even came up with a surprise.

Like the other day, when she'd said, "You never told me your feelings on threesomes."

They'd been in the sauna, Juniper's head against Summer's knees. She'd tilted her chin up to look at her. That was a nice view, too: Summer's bare skin slick with the sauna's heat, her eyes shut, pretty pink lips parted over deep breaths. Honestly, she just liked looking at Summer, in every situation, every mood, every state of dress or undress.

"Do you have someone in mind?" she'd asked.

Summer had shrugged. "No. But I think it might be fun, if we did meet someone."

"Yeah, it could be fun. I'd be open to it." Juniper had closed her eyes again. Even her eyelids had been sweating. "But, sweetheart, listen. I respect your sexuality. And you know that I love you. But I don't know if I love you enough to fuck a man for you."

Summer had burst out laughing, humour shaking into Juniper's shoulders. "Yes, I'd been imagining it with a woman," she'd giggled.

"Okay." Grinning, Juniper had wriggled her shoulders against Summer's knees. "Just wanted to be clear. If you want to experiment with men, we can talk about what that might look like, but I don't need to be a part of it. They just don't do it for me, you know?"