1

Friendly, kind, outgoing and cheerful are the words that best describe Minatozaki Sana, a 18 years old teenage girl. Being the only child in the family, she was pampered with love throughout her whole life. Even though she was rich, never once she looked down on anyone. To her, everyone is equal.

"Sana ah~ Let's go shopping please?" Momo pleaded with puppy looking eyes. "Hehe sorry! I already have plans!" Momo pouted even though she knew that Sana wouldn't go shopping with her especially when it's Friday. She visit the old folks home every friday without fail with Mina, her 10 years childhood friend.

Mina said she have something on, so she decided to leave earlier. "Remember to prepare your heart for the birthday surprise tomorrow!" It's Sana's 18th birthday tomorrow, Mina and friends prepared a surprise for Sana.

"Make sure you don't mess it up tomorrow or I'll kill you." Mina warned Chaeyoung, her boyfriend for almost a year now.Chaeyoung is always clumsy and ruin things a lot.

"Arasso arasso. You repeated it more than 100 times." Chaeyoung pouted and showed his aegyo like what he always does. As usual, Mina can't resist his aegyo at all. She cringed but at the same time she love him for his aegyo.

As soon as Sana are done with all the voluntary work for today, her chauffeur came to pick her up. "Good Evening, ahjusshi!" She greeted the chauffeur with a bright smile as usual. "Good Evening, Miss. We're heading to your favourite restaurant for your birthday celebration."

Sana's father have to go on a business trip early in the morning tomorrow, so they decided to celebrate it earlier. Sana went into a private VVIP room in the restaurant, seeing two greatest human being in her life sitting there waiting for her.

"Omma! Appa!" She exclaimed the moment she saw them and sat down on the seat in between her parents. "Happy Birthday Darling!"

"Guess what I've bought you?" Her father held up a big box, putting it on the table. "Ahhh~ you know I'm impatient. Just let me open it!" She smiled brightly as she opens the box slowly. Her eyes widened and jaw dropped when she saw that white fluffy little puppy desperately trying to jump up. She pick up the puppy, hugging it as tears of joy roll down her cheeks.

"You always wanted a puppy but we didn't get you one because we think you aren't responsible enough. Now we think it's time!" This moment is the best moment in Sana's life so far.

But... she have never thought that this would be the last time a smile appear on her face...

.
.
.
.
.

"Omma... Appa... D-Don't leave me..." Every single night, she would dream of her late parents. 3 months passed since the day of accident, the day when she lost her parents.

It was on the day she celebrated her 18th birthday. They were on their way back home when the car got into an accident with a big truck. Her parents, her puppy all left her. She was left alone and helpless.

Ever since the accident, she changed. She no longer talk to people, she no longer smile. Every single day, she live in the dark and tears filled world. If it wasn't because of her bestfriend Mina, she would have ended her life long ago.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop skipping your meals?" Mina sighed as she look at the weak and emotionless Sana. "Hey. Look at me." She lifted up Sana's face, staring right into her eyes. "You have me." Tears welled up in Sana's eyes.

In school, everyone distanced from her. Her so called 'friend' like Momo left her as well. Mina is not in the same school as her, she can't watch over her at all. She pleaded her classmates to help out but none of them cared.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Chou Tzuyu! A transfer student!" A tall and charming guy walked into the classroom together with the homeroom teacher. Everyone was admiring him but Sana was the only one who stared at the sky through the window.

"Hi!" Chou Tzuyu sat down on the empty seat beside Sana. The seat that was left empty for the whole 3 months. Sana stared at the sky, without giving any response to him.

The girl infront of them turn around, signalling Tzuyu not to disturb her. He was dying of curiosity about this girl. Even though he got ignored every single time he talk to her, he still continue doing so.

"She's crying again." Whisperings everywhere in the class as she put her head down and cried. She stood up from her seat and ran out of the class as fast as she could. At the staircase which lead up to the rooftop, she bumped into Tzuyu.

"Oh! Hello!" She kept her head down the whole time and desperately try to leave. Tzuyu blocked left and right, stopping her from leaving. "I'm still waiting for the day that you'll finally greet me back." He bend down to match Sana's short body. That's when he saw her red and teary face.

"W-What h-happened?" He stuttered, feeling nervous and not knowing what to do. "Leave-me-alone." She said in a shaky and soft tone, then pushed him aside as she runs up to the rooftop.

Feeling super worried, he followed behind secretly. He saw her sitting on the edge of the wall, almost like she would jump off anytime...