10 last

Sulgi arrived at her house at 12pm, after a few knock, she believe that Sana is sleeping so she took out the spare key to unlock the door. She went in to the room and shockingly found Sana lying on her bed, unconscious.

She rushed her to the hospital right away, then told Tzuyu about it. He rushed to the hospital, blaming himself for being angry with her. They thought that she took sleeping pills to commit suicide, but she actually accidentally took too much. Thankfully, she was fine after the treatment at the hospital.

While waiting for Sana to wake up, Sulgi broke her promise that she won't tell him and told him everything. "Pabo. She's a fucking pabo! I'm even more dumb to be deceived by Naeun. I didn't know she said those things to her before. I hate myself even more for making her feel insecure." Tzuyu was blaming himself for everything after he found out that Eunhyun was very insecure and stressed over it.

"Gwaenchana?" He was beside her when Sana woke up. She sat up immediately and hugged him tightly. "Forgive me. I'm sorry if I made you mad. I-" he cut her sentence off. "No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry you have to go through this because of me. Sulgi told me everything. I'll distance myself from someone like her. Yes, a bitch like what you said." Tzuyu kissed her forehead, assuring that everything is alright.

The next time they went to the music club, they walked in hand in hand. "Sunbae, glad to see that you both are alright already." Naeun faked a smile.

"Thanks. Oh, thanks for picking up her call and making her misunderstand. And thanks for sending her a picture and bullshit about it." Tzuyu rolled his eyes at her, then dragged Sana to the other corner.

"I'm sorry. I didn't really want you to stop talking to her.. I just can't control my feelings. I'm sorry, I'm being very selfish now right?" Sana apologised over and over again. "No, I'm sorry." He apologised and assured her with a smile.

"Thank you, for appearing in my life. I'm sorry, for making you sad. I love you, for everything. Remember that although you are the not the only one I have, but you're the only one I need." He kissed her on the lips, which made people around them cheered.

-END-