6

Tzuyu remembered something is wrong and Sama don't look good. It's been a very long time since he last saw Sana looking so troubled. "How can I forget about that? Aishh." The more he think, the more frustrated he is at himself.

With all those thoughts in his head, tzuyu finally arrived at sana's house. After several knocks, she opened the door with swollen eyes. "Gwaenchana? I was so worried." He said the moment he saw her. "Ouch-" She mumbled when he grabbed her wrist to pull her inside.

"What's wrong?" He held up sana's wrist even though she tried so hard to hide it. He saw the small cut on her wrist, a cut that look like it just happened. A small cut that was only at the side, it looks like she hesitated before continuing.

He let go of her slowly and tried to talk nicely. "You promised you won't do this kind of thing again. How can you break your promise?" Tzuyu sounded really upset.

"I remember you said before that even if I'm invisible to everyone, I will never be invisible to you. Lies." Sana smiled bitterly as she stare right into his eyes with her teary eyes. She then looked away when she felt her tears dropping down.

"Look at me." He said, moving her face back to face him. He went forward and gave her a hug, a hug that made her feel secure and comfortable. "I've been neglecting you lately. I'm sorry." His fingers combed through her hair as he speak.

"Do you know how much I want to cry in your arms when I just ruined everything?" She said. "You should have came to look-" she cut off his speak.

"Do you know how much I want to cry in your arms when I just ruined everything?" She said. "You should have came to look-" she cut off his sentence, "look for you? Do you even have time for me?"

"You didn't even bother to look for me, how do you know that I have no time?" He argued back. "Okay, let's not continue this topic. I'm sorry okay?" He kissed her forehead. "She said you don't have time for me." Sana thought.

After cleaning up the small little wound on her wrist, they sat down and eat the food that they ordered earlier on. As they eat, he realised she was staring at her wrist the whole time. He reach out for sana's hand, held it tight.

"I won't let you do this again. You know you can rely on me, right?" He assured her.