3

"We're done for today. Please remember to come for the next appointment." The doctor said.

After much nagging by Tzuyu and mina, Sana finally agreed to see a psychologist. She's definitely getting better day by day. She starts smiling a little bit more each day. Even in school, she starts greeting people back.

"Are you alone? Can we sit here?" Sana kept quiet as she saw the few 'friends' of hers standing infront of the table she was sitting at.

"Sorry, taken." It's Tzuyu, walking towards the table with two plates of food. "It's okay! We'll sit at the side." The few of them hurried to the seats beside Sana. "Sure. We can just go somewhere else." Tzuyu stood up and held Sana's hand, pulling her away from all the fake friends she had.

"Are we being too mean?" She said as she follow along behind, still holding on to Tzuyu's big palm. "Don't be nice to people who are not worthy." They sat down on a two seater table before he released her hand.

"You're the only one I can trust in this school. Will you leave me as well?" She questioned halfway through eating. "You're always pushing me away though." He said. "Sorry." She put down her utensils as stares at her fingers, an action she always does when she's nervous, sad or angry. "Pabo-ya. We're gonna be late for the next class if we don't finish our food now." He gave a light pat on her fidgeting hand with a smile.

"Where are we going?" Asked Sana who was dragged by Tzuyu out of the class immediately after lesson ended. "You'll find out in a minute." He pulled her infront of a closed door, with a board hanging on the door. 'Music Club'

Tzuyu opened the door, revealing a big room with different instruments in it. There's around 20 people in the room as well. "Why did you bring me here?" She pulled Tzuyu's sleeve lightly and whispered as she stares at the bunch of unfamiliar faces. "Get you more friends." He grabbed her small hand and pulled her inside.

At that point of time, she heard lots of whispering and that makes her totally insecure. "Oh! Tzuyu-ah!" A pretty lady walked towards them. "Wait a minute." Tzuyu released Sana's hand and dragged the pretty lady to one side. They were talking and laughing and it makes Sana feels very awkward. It's as if Tzuyu has forgotten about her existence in the room.

"Sana?" He finally noticed that she's not in the room anymore. He went out of the room and searched almost the whole school but didn't find her anywhere. He start getting worried and thought of all the foolish things she might do again.

"Are you inside? Open the door please!" He shouted outside of her house, spamming the doorbell and almost breaking the door. A soft click was heard and the door opened.

"Are you okay?!" Scanning through and cupped her cheeks with his hands, making sure that she's alright. The word 'worried' can be seen through his eyes. "I'm fine without you." She shoved his hands aside and faced the other direction.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing. I'm better off alone." She wanted to slam the door close so badly but she just stood there instead. "What happened again? Can you stop pushing me away?! Can't you tell that.-" he paused and let out a big sigh...