7

"He's smiling to his phone again." Sana thought when she saw him texting someone and smiling. Tzuyu have been doing this since weeks ago. He would often smile and even laugh out loud sometimes. Whenever she ask him, tzuyu would tell her it's nothing and change the topic.

"Jagi, I'm going to my friend's birthday party tomorrow. Do you want to come along?" Tzuyu asked. "I-It's okay. You know I'm awkward around people I don't really know." Sana rejected his offer and decide to stay at home instead. "I'll text you when I'm home." Tzuyu gave her a kiss before leaving to the party.

Tzuyu spent most of the nights at sana's house because he's always afraid that she would self harm again but tonight he didn't. He said he will text her when he got home but it's already 3am, no text from him at all. She pick up her phone, hesitating whether she should call. She still ended up calling him after much consideration.

"Hello? Ja-"

"Hello? Oppa is busy." - Naeun

She hung up the call right after she finishes her sentence.

She woke up the next morning, receiving a message attached with a picture of Tzuyu and Naeun.

"If only this guy right here is mine."

Doorbell rang the next minute, she got up and ran to open the door. Tzuyu was standing there with breakfast. "Jagi! Breakfast!" He came in with a bright smile. "Let's eat and hurry go to school." Putting down all the food on the table and they started eating.

Sana kept quiet the whole time, he noticed something isn't right. "What's wrong again?" He asked. Sana remained silent without looking at him and continue eating her food.

On their way to school, she didn't say a single word too. It's only Tzuyu who try to talk to her the whole time. The first person she saw when they arrived at the gate of the school is Naeun.

"Oh! Annyeong!" Tzuyu waved to her as she does the same back. A bicycle was heading towards Naeun's direction and Tzuyu was the only one who noticed it. "Careful!" He ran to drag her away, without realising that he accidentally bump onto Sana and caused her to fall.

"Jagi!" He rushed to her within a second, helping her up and checking to her as she does the same back. A bicycle was heading towards Naeun's direction and Tzuyu was the only one who noticed it. "Careful!" He ran to drag her away, without realising that he accidentally bump onto Sana and caused her to fall.

"Jagi!" He rushed to her within a second, helping her up and checking if she's alright. "Gwaenchana?! I'm so sorry!" He was almost in tears as he felt guilty for causing her to fall.

Tzuyu took out a tissue to wipe away the dirts for her, but she shoved his hand aside instead and walk into the school without turning back at all.

"Sunbae must be angry. Hurry up go, go and comfort her." Naeun said. "Pft bitch" her real thoughts behind the fake caring and kind Naeun.