9

"Goodmorning!" Tzuyu exclaimed the moment Sana opened the door. "Let's have breakfast in school together, alright?" Just like yesterday, she didn't say a single word to him at all.

Tzuyu ordered Sana's favourite american breakfast and just by watching her eat is making him satisfied. But thinking of how she ignored him for the whole day yesterday, it feels sucky.

"Can you tell me what happened? Don't just ignore me." He asked carefully, hoping that it won't upset her. "No point." Sana finally spoke. "What do you mean by no point?" Tzuyu asked and requested her to explain clearly.

"What's the point of telling you? You won't care. You won't do anything about it." Sana stop eating at this moment, put down her utensils and just purely staring at him.

"You didn't even tell me, how do you know I won't do anything about it? Tell me please." He argued back. "I'm dying of jealousy. I'm insecure. You're close to Naeun and I hate it. You tried to save her but you made me fell. You care way too much about her. I don't understand why are you being so nice to such a bitch. I don't want you to have anything to do with her." She blurted out everything without thinking.

Tzuyu frowned and folded his arms. "Why are you being like this? How can you just call someone a bitch like this? Where is my kind girlfriend? I hope you realise that you're being ridiculous now. You want me to stop being friends with her because you don't like her? Then what's the difference between me and your 'friends' who abandoned you in the past? Sorry, I'm not someone like this." He stood up right away and walked off without looking back at Sana at all.

Sana sat down there alone, covering her face filled with tears and cried badly. Instead of going to class today, she went back home instead. She didn't go to the music club as well.

"Sunbae! Eh? Where's Sana sunbae?" Naeun asked. "No idea." Tzuyu sounded really pissed. "W-What happened?" She asked.

"She's just being ridiculous. She don't even know how much you worried about her each day." Tzuyu said, then decided not to talk about this anymore.

Tzuyu is really mad at Sana this time. For the very first time as well. He treat Naeun like his sister that is why he got angry over Sana words. But treat Naeun like his sister that is why he got angry over Sana words. But he never knew that she's actually not such an angel like what he thought she is.

"He's really angry. The fact that it's because of that Naeun makes me hate him so much." She mumbled as she stares at the ceiling.

"Sulgi-ah, I'm unhappy." - Sana

"Why? What happened? I'll come over

now." - Sulgi

"Don't. It's late. Let's talk about it tomorrow." - Sana

Having a very hard time falling asleep today, Sana took a sleeping pill. It wasn't effective at all, she took the 2nd pill. Then 3rd, 4th, 5th and so on...