8

Sana sat down on her seat in class, carefully wiping away the little blood she have on her palm after falling and scratched her palm. A few classmates gathered around her and try to offer help but she rejected them politely.

Tzuyu rushed in the class, then everyone returned to their own seats. "Omo you're bleeding!" He took the wet wipes and try to clean it for her but Sana pulled back her hand.

"Are you angry? I'm really sorry. I didn't did it on purpose." Tzuyu apologised but Sana turned her body to the other direction and clean her own wound silently.

The whole day, she ignored him. During the lunch she lied down and slept instead of going lunch with Tzuyu. "I bought some sandwiches, so you can eat them in class if you're hungry later." Tzuyu placed the sandwiches into his bag.

Sana didn't eat at all for the day, not even the sandwiches. Even though the both of them were together for the whole day, she didn't say a single word to him. Right after they enter the music room, Naeun was there waving to Tzuyu happily. It seriously pisses Sana off the moment she sees her face.

Sana went to sat down infront of the piano and start playing random song. "Is she angry? She look angry.. what should I do.." Naeun sound like she was about to 'cry'. "It's not your fault. She's just mad at me." He smiled bitterly.

No matter how hard Tzuyu try to make Sana eat, she refused to. On their way home, she felt very weak but still struggle to walk without wanting Tzuyu's help. Tzuyu try to carry her but got pushed away. Sana entered her house and slammed the door without looking back at tzuyu at all.

Cannot do anything to help, he asked her bestfriend sulgi for help.

"Can you please go to her house and make sure she eat something? She doesn't want to eat for the whole day. Please? Sorry to trouble you as she probably don't want to see me."

He texted her and requested her to bring food over and make sure she eat.

Sana thought it's Tzuyu at first, so she didn't want to open the door. Until she received a text from Sulgi, telling her that it's her outside.

Sana told Sulgi every single thing that happened through the night. "Have you spoke to him about this?" She asked. "Tzuyu won't have time for me. I don't think he care too." Sana then warned her not to mention any of the thing that she just told her about.

Text from Tzuyu

"Have you eaten?"

"Please don't starve yourself:(" "Have a good rest."

"Goodnight, I love you"

He sent several text but Sana replied to none of it.