4

"C-Can't you tell that I like you?" He confessed after months of dealing with his feelings in secret. "So stop pushing me away. I hate to see you like this." He begged as he went forward to hug her tightly.

"Will you leave me as well?" She questioned while lying on Tzuyu's broad shoulders on the couch. "Even if the whole world abandoned you, I'll still be here for you." He held her wrist and felt the scar on her wrist. She moved her hand and covered it with her long sleeve as she fake a smile. He held it back and stared at it even though she struggled not to let him see it.

He kissed the scar on her wrist, "Never do this again, okay?" She stared at him while he did the same and the next moment, their lips met.

That kiss officially started her new life. She finally have someone that she can lean onto, someone she can trust other than her bestfriend. She rely on him more than she think she would. More clingy then she thought she would be. She love him more than she thought she would.

"Let's hurry up and finish our food! We're gonna be late for the club meeting!" They quickly finished their lunch and rush up to the music room. Ever since she joined the music club 2 months ago, she became even more socialised as she talk to many of them in the club.

"You and you, one team." The club president assigned tzuyu with another member who just joined as a team for the upcoming show. "Can't I be with Sana?" He requested. Sana pulled his sleeves a little, signalling him not to make things awkward for the new member

"Sunbaenim- you don't hate me right?" She asked as they were separated into their groups to prepare for the upcoming performance. "Ahh- You're thinking too much Naeun-ssi. Not at all. I'm just afraid that Sana will be uneasy without me." He smiled a little and return to focusing on tuning his guitar.

"Is she your girlfriend?" She asked. "Oh-You're new so you probably didn't know. Yes, we're together." His face revealed a blissful smile as he talk about it. "Awww, that's so sweet. I envy her so much to have such caring boyfriend." Chanyeol didn't give much respond to that, just simply smile and focuses on his guitar.

Day by day closer to the performance day, Tzuyu and Sana have been busy with their own practices. The day before the performance, Tzuyu stayed in school till night with Naeun to make sure that their performance will be perfect tomorrow.

"I'll go to the washroom." He left the room to the washroom without his phone with him. The phone rang the moment he went out. She reached out for the phone, caller id showing 'Jagiya'

"Hello?"- Naeun

"Hello? You are?" - Sana

"Oppa is busy, he don't have time for you now. Please don't call him." - Naeun

"Naeun-ssi?" - Sana

Without replying to Sana question, Naeun hung up the call and placed the phone back to where it was.