5

"Great job today! See you tomorrow. Rest well for tomorrow!" He gave a light pat on her shoulder before parting ways.

He took out his phone, dialed Sana's number but decide not to call as it's already getting late. He didn't know about the call that happened earlier on at all.

The conversation she had earlier on with Naeun makes her think of many negative thoughts. She lied down on her bed, waiting for Tzuyu to return her call. 1 hour, 2 hour and then 3 hours. She waited until she fell asleep.

Until the morning, she was woken up by the call from Tzuyu. She rejected it right away. "Why should I pick up his call?" She thought and threw her phone aside.

"Sunbae, I think this part can-" Naeun stopped when she realised Tzuyu wasn't paying attention to her. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Hmm? Ahh- nothing." He moved to the other side of the room and kept trying to call Sana but she didn't pick up any of the calls.

"Tzuyu! Is Sana here yet?" Dahyun ran to Tzuyu when he realised his partner for the performance isn't here yet. "Oh! She's here!" One of them pointed at Sana who was entering the room.

"Why didn't you pick up my calls? I was worried, do you-" before he finish his sentence, Naeun cut into their conversation. "It's our turn soon!" She pulled Tzuyu to the backstage, leaving Sana behind. Before they leave the room, Tzuyu and Sana made eye contact and he knew that something is wrong.

During the performance, his mind was all filled with Sana. He couldn't focus on playing his guitar and made a few mistakes. "Mianhae. It's my fault" Naeun being that kind of person who hates inperfections, she was mad but in order not to look bad infront of Tzuyu, she tried to act like she was totally fine with it.

"It must be because of that bitch." Her thoughts behind the fake smile she gave when she made eye contact with Sana before she leave the room to start her performance.

As soon as the performance started, Naeun have been thinking hard on how she can ruin the performance or at least not let her have it perfect. She went to the power plug at the side, switched off the electronic piano power without letting anyone see it.

Sana felt really bad. The fact that she was the one playing the piano, even though it wasn't her fault. She apologised to her partner Dahyun again and again.

At this very moment, the only person she wish that was by her side is Tzuyu. But he was only busy looking at the video of his performance with Naeun, totally not noticing Sana.

"Sunbaes, I'm a little tired. Can I go back first?" She asked, then requested them not to disturb Tzuyu. She went back home, cried her lungs out as she thought of the call yesterday, and all the interactions Tzuyu had with Naeun. She can't help but feel insecure and jealous.

"Hyung, where's Sana?" He asked Dahyun, who was sitting on the couch using his phone. "She left 1 hour ago, you don't know?" He replied. "Huh? She didn't tell me anything." He thanked Tzuyu then went to grab his bag and rush to look for her.