Sneaking into the Auditions

"No.", the receptionist said.
"No? What do you mean, "no"?, Buster asked.
"For the last time, sir. No appointment, no entry."
"Um..."
"Sir, do I need to call security?"
"We should go.", Rosita said."
"Yes, you should. Next, please."

Everyone groaned as they walked away. Buster followed the others as he saw how contestants went towards the elevators.
"This is so unfair. She's, like, totally unfair, that lady.", Gunter complained.
"I mean, why's she gotta be so snotty about it?", Ash insulted.
Buster looked seeing a door that is reserved only for employees.
"I got all dressed up for nothing.", Miss Crawly whined.
"Let's find somewhere for lunch...", Johnny proposed but got interrupted as Buster pushed everybody in, "Everyone in here. Quick, get in."
"Buster, hey.", (Y/N) exclaimed.
The door closed which got the receptionist attention. She looked but then went back to her work.

In the closet, Buster listened if nobody was coming.
"Oh, come on.", Ash said.
"So dark in here. What's going on?", Gunter asked.
"I've gotta think. I've gotta think.", Buster repeated as he switched on the lights.
"Mr. Moon, I'm not good in small spaces.", Meena hyperventilated.
"Okay, okay.", he looked around then saw a picture of an elephant with a black as the employee of the month, "Aha! Look at this!"
(Y/N) saw it too and immediately knew what Buster thought, "Buster, don't you dare!"
He turned to Meena, "Meena, do you think that's kind of your size?", he gestured to an overall.

The receptionist was typing on the computer as the floor wiper, with Meena on it, drove past her.
"Hey Ricky.", the receptionist greeted.
Meena gasped then cleared her throat, "Hi.", she said in a deep voice.

At the other side, the others were in overalls too. Johnny held on the handle with Gunter and Rosita on top of him, Buster holding on his arm and Miss Crawly holding on his back. His other hand held the stage box with Ash and (Y/N) on top of it.

The telephone rang as the receptionist picked it up, "Crystal Entertainment. Hold one moment, sir. I'll connect you."
"Phew!", Meena sighed in relief but then gasps as the floor wiper was leaning on the side where the other were, "Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no."
"Everybody, hold on.", Buster said.
Gunter's butt came in contact with Ash's quills making him yelp but Rosita shut his mouth with her hand shushing him.
"Uh, Mr. Moon...", Miss Crawly panicked.
"Hold tight, Miss Crawly."

Her glass came in contact with the ground as it rolled in her eye socket. With the key card, Meena opened the door. Miss Crawly climbed higher on Johnny's back but it resulted in him hitting his head on the side of the door.

(Y/N) gasped, "You're okay, babe?"
"I'm okay."
"Great job.", Buster said as everybody fell on the ground, "Now, into the elevator. Quick, go, go, go, go."
They all went in.
"Meena, come on!", Meena climbed off the floor wiper to go to the elevator but went back and took the mops forgetting to switched off the machine.
She went in squeezing the others against the glass.
"We could all get arrested for this.", Rosita said.
"I hate you for this, Buster.", (Y/N) added.
Suddenly the elevator went fast up. At the 187th floor, the doors opened as the cast looked seeing the contestants.
"Everybody mop.", Buster said.

With goofy smiles, the cast moped the floor. Really into the role, Miss Crawly moped the floor. The others went the other way as Buster and (Y/N) gestured to the other side as the other speed walked to them. Miss Crawly then quickly followed after them still moping the floor. The bell rings as three giraffes came out of the elevator but slipped because of the wet floor.

Out of the room, Buster looked if one of the doors were open.
"Where are you going now?", Rosita asked.
"We gotta find somewhere to change out of this stuff."
He found one as he and the others went in. They took off the overalls. (Y/N) had some difficulties with the zipper.
"Need help?", Johnny asked.
She looked at him and nodded, "It's stuck."
He tried to move it and got it unstuck.
"There you go, honey."
"Thank you, babe."
She took off the overall.

Touch me and you'll never be alone
I-Island breeze and lights down low
No one has to know

Music was heard as Buster went over the curtains and lifted it, (Y/N) joined him. A bull and a cow were dressed as royals as the cow sang.

In the middle of the night
In my dreams
You should see the things we do, baby
Mmm

At the audience chairs, a white wolf watched them with an unimpressed look.
"Look, that's him.", Buster gestured to the others as they came to the curtains, "That is the Mr. Crystal."
Crystal grunted, "Garbage."

BUZZ

The music stopped as the cast gasped behind the curtains. Three chicks then performed.

Hi
My name is
What
My name is
Who
My name is

BUZZ

Next two chimpanzees performing a magic trick. One went inside the box as the other threw dynamite in closing it.

Abra-abra-cadabra
Abracadabra

The box exploded revealing a turtle.

BUZZ

Then a rabbit and a hippo sang as a lot of other rabbits danced around them

She bangs, she bangs
Oh, baby
When she moves, she moves

BUZZ

A brown mare with white hair stood on the stage as the music played.

Hello

BUZZ

"Oh come, she didn't even started.", (Y/N) complained in whisper.
Storks were beating giant drums not hearing that Crystal was hitting the buzzer repeatedly till his assistant Jerry made them stop. Next was a little monkey with scary makeup.

What do you want from me?
Why do you run from me?
What are you wondering?
What do you know?
Why aren't you scared of--

BUZZ

Orchestral music played as warthogs were ballet dancing.

BUZZ

A snail sang as he slided on a display.

You used to call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love

BUZZ

Then flamingos in sparkling spandexes and on roller skates performed.

Talk to me, baby
I'm going' blind
From this sweet-sweet cravin', whoa-oh

Let's lose our minds
And go crazy, crazy

I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hopin'
We'll eat cake by the ocean

Walk for me, baby
I'll be Diddy, you'll be Naomi
Whoa-oh

Let's lose our minds and go crazy--

BUZZ

"Okay, everybody, if you can leave immediately, single, we'd appreciate that. Thank you very much.", Jerry said.
The flamingos sighed as they skated off the stage.
Crystal stood bumping into Jerry, "Jerry, for the love of ..."
"Sorry, sir."
"Well, where's the next group, Jerry? Why am I standing here waiting?"
"I just, uh--"
"Be useful or be gone, okay?", Crystal walked to the coffee table.
"Yes. Yes, sir. Yes, sir.", Jerry then saw Buster and (Y/N) at the curtains, "Okay. You two."
Buster and (Y/N) tried to hide themselves but failed, "Hey, hey. Yeah, you two. Little guy and human girl, you're here for the audition?", Jerry asked.
"Oh ... yes. Yeah, yeah, yes, we are.", Buster answered.
They went behind the curtains, "Guys, we're on, right now.", (Y/N) said.
They all gasped.